Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the Chinese version of the level, see Far Future - Day 18 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 18 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Far Future - Day 18 is the eighteenth level of Far Future in Plants vs. Zombies 2. To complete this level, the player must produce at least 6000 sun. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
6000 sun may sound hard to reach, but the appearance of Power Tiles in this level will greatly help the player. Planting sun-producing plants, namely Twin Sunflower, on the yellow tiles is necessary, because they have the most on the lawn, that being three of them. The player should also stall the zombie crowd for more time to produce sun. The zombies present may also trouble the player, as there are Robo-Cone Zombies, Mecha-Football Zombies, and Shield Zombies. Area-of-effect plants and E.M.Peach are recommended.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|6||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||None||First flag; 400%/7 Plant Food|
|11||None||100% Plant Food|
|14||500%/7 Plant Food; Bot Swarm!|
|15||None||100% Plant Food|
- Suggested plants
- The Power Tiles' position looks a bit similar to previous level. If you choose suggested plants, its strategy will be the same. This level should be easy if you choose the accordant plants.
- Plant as many Twin Sunflowers as you can.