- For the international version of the level, see Far Future - Day 16.
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 16 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
In the normal mode of this level, the player has to defeat the zombies at level 1.
The presence of Gargantuar Primes and Disco-tron 3000s can easily be dealt with by using E.M.Peach. Additionally, there are Bot Swarms and Jetpack Zombies, although they can be dealt with easily by planting offensive plants at the back. Blover should be used as well. The Power Tiles as always should be used to the player's advantage. The player should not waste it by planting sun-producing plants under it instead.
- Required plants:
- Do as you normally do in the first stage. Planting two columns of the sun-producing plant you picked (not under Power Tiles) will help you plant many offensive plants to get ready for the Gargantuar Primes' appearance.
- Try to plant at least one attacking plant in each lane. For example, a column of Asparaguses and a column of Kiwifruits. When the first huge wave comes, a Gargantuar Prime enters your lawn. Immediately, use an E.M.Peach to stun it before its laser burns your attacking plants. Then, use Plant Food on an Asparagus or Agave in the same lane where the Gargantuar Prime appears to deal huge damage to the whole lane. You can also wait until the Gargantuar gets close, then use Kiwifruit's Plant Food to damage and stun it for a while.
- When the final wave arrives, another two Gargantuar Primes arrive. Use an E.M.Peach again to stun them and try to plant as many offensive plants in front of them as possible. This will help kill them faster before it attacks and throw a Bug Bot Imp to destroy your defense. Kiwifruit, Agave and Magic Mushroom's Plant Food work best in these situations.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat the zombies at level 2 or above.
Once again, the player must face a leveled-up Gargantuar Prime, along with both the Robo-Cone Zombie and the Disco-tron 3000, with most of them being Level 3 now (if you are playing in the world order from left to right). Leveled-up plants, Blover and E.M.Peach are proven to be very useful here.
By leveling up the plants needed to beat a leveled-up Gargantuar Prime, this should not be a problem. Below is an example detailed strategy.
- By Shaan05
- Plants needed:
- First, place the Sunflower Singers in the second column.
- Defeat the first few zombies with Lava Guava.
- Place the Asparagus on the first column and the Dandelions on the third.
- When the Gargantuar Prime is about to shoot its lasers, quickly place an E.M.Peach around it.