- For the international version of the level, see Far Future - Day 15.
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 15 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Far Future - Day 15 is the 15th level of Far Future in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Save Our Seeds level. The player has to protect three endangered Citrons. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In the normal mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies at level 1.
There are Citrons the player must protect that are extremely close to the right side of the lawn. The player, however, is given plenty of time to defend these Citrons. A leveled-up Wall-nut or Infi-nut is recommended due to its high amount of health. The player should not forget about other lanes either. The biggest threat in this level are the huge amounts of Robo-Cone Zombies along with some Disco-tron 3000s which are both really tough. Using heavy-damage plants like Monkeyfruit shall help the player beat this level.
However, there are Shield Zombies, so bringing area-of-effect plants would be necessary.
- Required plants:
- Start the level as if it were a regular level. The Citrons will take care of the first few zombies in the rows that they are in.
- Use defensive plants such as Wall-nuts and Infi-nuts to defend the Citrons and use the Power Tiles to your advantage. Use Plant Food if possible.
- Be careful of machined zombies. Use an E.M.Peach to stun them or a Cherry Bomb to blow them up. Do not forget to take care of the Infi-nuts.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat the zombies at level 2 or above.
The threats of this level - Disco-tron 3000 and Robo-Cone Zombie - are now leveled-up. What the player need the most here would be a proper leveled-up defensive plant, in which Infi-nut should be the easiest to obtain from the star rewards.
- The strategy should be the same as Easy mode once you have leveled-up your plants. It is recommended to focus more on your defenses this time. Plant an another column of Infi-nuts if needed, and use Infi-nut's Plant Food whenever you are in trouble.
- It is also recommended to focus more on placing attacking plants on Power Tiles, as you can then easily use Plant Food to take out zombies in multiple lanes in case of emergency.
- It would be even better if you can afford yourself some stalling and slowing plants.