- For the Chinese version of the level, see Far Future - Day 15 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 15 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Far Future - Day 15 is the fifteenth level of Far Future in Plants vs. Zombies 2. To complete this level, the player must protect three Citrons in the third column from the right. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a Mystery Gift Box.
There are Citrons the player must protect that are extremely close to the right side of the lawn. The player, however, is given plenty of time to defend these Citrons. Tall-nut is recommended due to its high amount of health. The player should not forget about other lanes either. The biggest threat in this level are the huge amounts of Robo-Cone Zombies. Using plants like Winter Melon shall help the player beat this level.
However, there are Shield Zombies, so bringing area-of-effect plants would be necessary.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|1||2 3 4||None|
|2||1 2 3 4||None|
|3||5 2 3 4||None||100% Plant Food|
|5||2 3 4||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|7||2 3 4||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|8||2 3 4||None||First flag|
|9||1 5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|10||2 3 4||None|
|11||1 5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|12||2 4 3||None|
|14||1 3 5||None|
|15||1 2 3 4 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|16||2 4 1 3 5||None||Final flag|
- Created by Uselessguy
- Suggested plants
- Start the level as if it were a regular level. The Citrons will take care of the first few zombies in the rows that they are in.
- Use defensive plants such as Wall-nuts and Infi-nuts to defend the Citrons and use the Power Tiles to your advantage. Use Plant Food if possible.
- Be careful of machined zombies. Use an E.M.Peach to stun them or a Cherry Bomb to blow them up. Do not forget to take care of the Infi-nuts.
- Created by Brainulator9
This strategy only requires little to no instances of messing things up, or else it can cost you dearly. Otherwise, the level is fairly easy.
- Get Twin Sunflowers on either the orange or cyan Power Tiles as soon as possible. The red Power Tiles are okay to use, but the zombies might eat the rightmost Twin Sunflower, and you will use that tile later on.
- Let the first few zombies get defeated by the Citrons.
- Some zombies will appear in the rows without Citrons. Try to defeat the earliest zombies with Potato Mines and if needed, Laser Beans.
- Grab Plant Food and use it on the Power Tiles where two Twin Sunflowers are. You should make 500 sun by doing this.
- Put Infi-nuts to the right of the Citrons. Aim for a whole column.
- Plant Laser Beans in the two leftmost columns, Twin Sunflowers in the third and fourth columns, Infi-nuts in columns five and eight, and Citrons in columns six and seven.
- If the Jetpack Zombies appear, blow them away with the Blover. It will save you valuable Citron projectiles.
- Once the machines appear, use the E.M.Peach on them as much as possible. Its effect lasts a third as long as its recharge.
- Put Plant Food on the red Power Tiles. You will get two shields and a destructive laser. Keep replenishing it.