Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the Chinese version of the level, see Far Future - Day 14 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 14 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Far Future - Day 14 is the fourteenth level of Far Future in Plants vs. Zombies 2. To complete this level, the player must not spend more than 1,500 sun. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
This level can be a bit struggling with the objective given. The player cannot spend more than 1,500 sun, which is not a lot of sun for the player to use. Because of this, using expensive plants like Winter Melon or Citron aren't recommend to use. Luckily, the player will only deal with minor problems. The Shield Zombie is present, so using cheap plants that can pierce through Shield Zombie like Snapdragon should be used.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|4||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|6||1 5 3||None|
|7||500%/7 Plant Food; Bot Swarm!|
|8||1 2 3 4 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|9||2 2 4 4 3||None|
|10||3||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|11||1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|12||Final flag; Bot Swarm!|
- Suggested plants
- Play as you normally would in the first stage. Try to plant a maximum of two Potato Mines.
- Plant one column of Laser Bean on Power Tiles. Then plant an Infi-nut on Power Tiles on the third column. Remember to use Plant Food. It will help you.
- Now make sure you can use 250 sun. Only use Cherry Bombs when you are about to lose. Use Blovers and E.M.Peaches to make the level easier.
- Created by Voiceimitator
- A strategy that makes use of a Dark Ages plant and an Imitater.
- Suggested plants:
- Planting: Two Sunflowers in the first column, then fill up the rest of the first and second columns with Puff-shrooms. Add Bonk Choy to the third column, then Wall-nuts to the fourth. See image in Gallery section.
- Keep planting lots of Puff-shrooms, even in front of the Wall-nuts.
- Dig up the Sunflowers when you have 1500 sun, and replace with Puff-shrooms.
- Use Plant Food on the Wall-nuts, especially on Wall-nuts that are damaged or which have Shield Zombies coming for them. Keep an eye on the Power Tiles for when it's best to activate them.
- Iceberg Lettuce to help minimize damage from the Buckethead Zombies.
- Squash (if you have the spare slot) to deal with zombies bunched up together that are giving your walls a pounding.