- For the Chinese version of the level, see Far Future - Day 13 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 13 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Far Future - Day 13 is the thirteenth level of Far Future in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Mecha-Football Zombie is introduced in this level for the first time. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks Infi-nut.
This level introduces the Mecha-Football Zombie. This is a really dangerous zombie due to its ability to push plants one tile behind or potentially off the lawn. In addition, it has the same toughness as the Disco-tron 3000, making it even harder to deal with. Using E.M.Peach is the most efficient way to combat this zombie, as well as the use of powerful plants like Citron. As always, Instant-kill plants will be handy with dealing with it.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||100% Plant Food|
|6||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|8||2 4 1 5||None||400%/7 Plant Food; first flag|
|9||1 3 5||None|
|11||1 5 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|13||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|14||1 1 5 5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|15||2 4 1 5 3||None||100% Plant Food|
|16||1 5 2 4 2 4||None||Final flag|
- Required plants:
- Do as you normally do in the first stage. Planting two columns of Twin Sunflowers (not on Power Tiles) will help you plant many offensive plants to ready for the new zombie.
- Try to plant at least one Winter Melon on each lane. Then plant one column of Bonk Choys. When the first huge wave comes, a Mecha-Football Zombie makes its first appearance. Plant an E.M.Peach if you are afraid of its special. Overall, this level should not be too hard.
- Smart tip: Plant a Bonk Choy near Mecha-Football Zombie, as it will keep punching it because Mecha-Football Zombie cannot eat it and will push it instead.
- *: Removed