- For the Chinese version of the level, see Far Future - Day 13 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 13 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Far Future - Day 13 is the thirteenth level of Far Future in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Mecha-Football Zombie is introduced in this level for the first time. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks Infi-nut.
This level introduces the Mecha-Football Zombie. This is a really dangerous zombie due to its ability to push plants one tile behind or potentially off the lawn. In addition, it has the same toughness as the Disco-tron 3000, making it even harder to deal with. Using E.M.Peach is the most efficient way to combat this zombie, as well as the use of powerful plants like Citron.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||100% Plant Food|
|6||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|8||2 4 1 5||None||400%/7 Plant Food; first flag|
|9||1 3 5||None|
|11||1 5 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|13||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|14||1 1 5 5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|15||2 4 1 5 3||None||100% Plant Food|
|16||1 5 2 4 2 4||None||Final flag|
- Suggested plants
- Do as you normally do in the first stage. Planting two columns of Twin Sunflowers (not on Power Tiles) will help you plant many offensive plants to ready for the new zombie.
- Try to plant at least one Winter Melon on each lane. Then plant one column of Bonk Choys. When the first huge wave comes, a Mecha-Football Zombie makes its first appearance. Plant an E.M.Peach if you are afraid of its special. Overall, this level should not be too hard.
- Smart tip: Plant a Bonk Choy near Mecha-Football Zombie, as it will keep punching it because Mecha-Football Zombie cannot eat it and will push it instead.