This article is about something that is no longer available. Therefore, it is archived.
- For the international version of the level, see Far Future - Day 10.
- For the version after the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 10 (Chinese version).
Far Future - Day 10 was the tenth level of Far Future in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It was a Zomboss Test Lab level. When this level was finished for the first time, the player unlocked the Zomboss Test Lab set of Brain Buster.
- This level is pretty easy, considering that it is a tutorial level. Use the Shield Zombie to protect itself and other zombies near it from plants like Repeater and Heavenly Peach.
- For the fourth lane where there is a Potato Mine present, spawn a Future Zombie there. After it is killed by the explosion, spawn another Future Zombie to eat the Wall-nut.
- The fifth lane simply requires the player to spawn a Future Conehead Zombie there. It should be able to eat up the Repeater, even if the plant itself is healed by Heavenly Peaches.
- The third lane requires the player to spawn two Future Conehead Zombies, so that there will able a zombie present to eat up the Repeater, when Spring Bean is in front to push zombies back.
- Only attack the first two lanes of plants when all other plants from the third, fourth and fifth are eaten up, so the player can have enough sun.
- Make sure to have at least two Shield Zombies and Future Conehead Zombies to eat the Wall-nut quickly while being protected by the shield.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.