Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that is no longer available. Therefore, it is archived.
- For the international version of the level, see Far Future - Day 10.
- For the version after the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 10 (Chinese version).
Far Future - Day 10 is the tenth level of Far Future in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Zomboss Test Lab level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks the Zomboss Test Lab set of Brain Buster.
- This level is pretty easy, considering that it is a tutorial level. Use the Shield Zombie to protect itself and other zombies near it from plants like Repeater and Heavenly Peach.
- For the fourth lane where there is a Potato Mine present, spawn a Future Zombie there. After it is killed by the explosion, spawn another Future Zombie to eat the Wall-nut.
- The fifth lane simply requires you to spawn a Future Conehead Zombie there. It should be able to eat up the Repeater, even if the plant itself is healed by Heavenly Peaches.
- The third lane requires you to spawn two Future Conehead Zombies, so that there will able a zombie present to eat up the Repeater, when Spring Bean is in front to push zombies back.
- Only attack the first two lanes of plants when all other plants from the third, fourth and fifth are eaten up, so you can have enough sun.
- Make sure to have at least two Shield Zombies and Future Conehead Zombies to eat the Wall-nut quickly while being protected by the shield.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name