- For the Chinese version of the level, see Far Future - Day 1 (Chinese version).
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 1 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Far Future - Day 1 is the first level of Far Future in Plants vs. Zombies 2. As it is the first level (and the player has just encountered them), the player will get a tutorial about Power Tiles, the main stage element in this world. The new variants and a new zombie called Jetpack Zombie are introduced here. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks the Laser Bean.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: The Future! Weird, I thought I would be hungrier.
Crazy Dave: After all I haven't eaten in 4000 years!
Crazy Dave: Hey, what happened to the lawn? It's so glowly!
Penny: I'm detecting an array of Power Tiles on the space-lawn.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
(if the Peashooter gets eaten)
Crazy Dave: Whoa, better try that one again!
- Being the first level in this world, it is an easy level with various strategies to win this level. The game demonstrates how to use Power Tiles the first time playing the level. This can lead to many options, whether the player would want to use the power tiles for sun production, lane attacks, or full lawn damage. The Jetpack Zombies can alarm some players, as they will fly over most plants. Tall-nut is recommended to combat this zombie for the time being.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||1 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|6||1 3 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||None||100% Plant Food|
|9||None||100% Plant Food|
|10||1 3 5 1 2 3 4 5||None||Final flag|
- Required plants:
- When you start, you will get a tutorial about Power Tiles. Do not dig those two Peashooters. Just plant sun-producing plants and do whatever you regularly do in the very first stage. Now, you can remove those Peashooters if you want.
- After the first three zombies are defeated, plant offensive plants that you brought and do whatever you would do in Day 1 in other worlds. Just remember to feed Plant Food on plants planted on Power Tiles when important.
- Be careful of Jetpack Zombies, though they can fly over most of your plants. Since you still do not have Blover, you may need a Tall-nut to block them.
- If you do not have Tall-nut, remember that two Peashooters is enough to kill one Jetpack Zombie.
- Required plants:
- The tutorial about Power Tiles at the end of this, two Buckethead Zombies will appear, then you may do the level.
- After the first three zombies are defeated, plant Wall-nuts for the next three zombies that appear.
- Plant Tall-nuts when Jetpack Zombies appear.
- You should have the third column with Peashooters and the fourth one with Cabbage-pults and plant Potato Mines for the five Conehead Zombies and three Buckethead Zombies.
- *: Removed