Eureka is Professor Brainstorm's premium legendary zombie signature superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Brainy and Crazy classes. It costs 1 to play, and its ability adds 3 random non-superpower zombie cards into Professor Brainstorm's hand, including token and event cards.
In the mini-boss battle and boss battle of the mission Brains in Danger!, all of Professor Brainstorm's cards are replaced with Eureka.
- Classes: Brainy, Crazy
- Tribes: Mustache Science Superpower Trick
- Ability: Add three random cards from the entire game to your hand.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
Ask any Zombie, Professor Brainstorm's ideas are brilliant... totally random, but brilliant.
This trick is extremely useful at the beginning of the game, due to its low cost and the ability to get any card, even those that are not in the Brainy or Crazy classes. Playing this trick in the early-game can give you powerful cards from the start of the game, including legendary cards. However, be aware that the fact that you can also receive weaker and generally undesirable zombies, or zombies that do not help with their tribe like Zookeeper. Professor Brainstorm can also get zombies that allow him to perform combos that are not normally accessible, such as Zombot Sharktronic Sub and The Chickening, or Zombot 1000 and Teleport.
There isn't really a counter to Eureka, except to expect the unexpected. Since Eureka can draw any zombie card from the entire game, be prepared to counter any card in the game, especially legendary cards that might come out.
- It is the only card in the entire game that is in 3 tribes.
- Its name is based on "eureka", the word that was from the Ancient Greek word εὕρηκα heúrēka, meaning "I have found (it)".
- When played, the player can see Saturn and the sun.