|Tribe||Mustache Science Superpower Trick|
|Abilities||Conjure any three cards.|
|Professor Brainstorm's ideas are brilliant... totally random, but brilliant.|
Eureka is Professor Brainstorm's premium legendary zombie signature superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Brainy and Crazy classes. It costs 1 to play, and its ability Conjures 3 random non-superpower zombie cards including token and event cards.
In the mini-boss battle and boss battle of the mission Brains in Danger!, all of Professor Brainstorm's cards are replaced with Eureka.
Its name is based on "eureka", the word that was from the Ancient Greek word εὕρηκα heúrēka, meaning "I have found (it)".
- Classes: Brainy, Crazy
- Tribes: Mustache Science Superpower Trick
- Ability: Conjure any three cards.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
Professor Brainstorm's ideas are brilliant... totally random, but brilliant.
This trick is extremely useful at the beginning of the game, due to its low cost and the ability to get any card, even those that are not in the Brainy or Crazy classes. Playing this trick in the early-game may give you powerful cards from the start of the game, including legendary cards. If this is the first superpower trick that comes to your hand, it is strongly recommended to play it immediately on the trick phase, unless there is a plant that needs to be countered quickly. However, be aware that the fact that you can also receive weaker and generally undesirable zombies, or zombies that do not help with their tribe like Zookeeper, so this card is generally luck-based. Professor Brainstorm can also get zombies that allow him to perform combos that are not normally accessible, such as Zombot Sharktronic Sub and The Chickening, or Zombot 1000 and Teleport.
There isn't really a counter to Eureka, except to expect the unexpected. Since Eureka can draw any zombie card from the entire game, be prepared to counter any card in the game, especially legendary cards that might come out.
- When played, the player can see Saturn and the sun.
- It is the only card that is in 3 tribes.
- It, Pot of Gold, and Triplication are the only cards in the game that give three cards.
- It is also the only superpower that gives 3 cards.
- Coincidentally, they are all in the Brainy class.
- Cards Conjured by Eureka do not say that they are in their statistics.
- This also happens with Mad Chemist.