Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Eureka is Professor Brainstorm's premium legendary zombie superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of both the Brainy and Crazy classes. It costs 1 to play, and its ability gives the player 3 random zombie non-superpower cards from the entire game.
In the Mini-Boss Battle and Boss Battle of the mission Brains in Danger!, all of his cards are replaced with Eureka.
- Class: Brainy, Crazy
- Tribe: Mustache Science Superpower Trick
- Ability: Add three random cards from the entire game to your hand.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
Ask any Zombie, Professor Brainstorm's ideas are brilliant... totally random, but brilliant.
This trick is extremely useful at the beginning of the game, due to its low cost and the ability to get any card, even those that are not in the Brainy or Crazy classes. Using this trick in early game can obtain powerful cards from the start of the game. However, be aware that the fact that the player can also receive weaker and generally undesirable zombies or zombies that do not help with their tribe like Zookeeper. This can still be a good thing though, especially with a bad card draw. Professor Brainstorm can also get zombies that would allow him to perform combos that are not normally accessible to him, such as Zombot Sharktronic Sub and The Chickening, or Zombot 1000 and Teleport. You can even get a chance for a legendary card to may help you in the game.
There's not really a counter to Eureka, except to expect the unexpected. Since Eureka can draw any zombie card in the entire game, be prepared to counter any card in the game, especially Legendary cards that might appear.
- This is the only card in the entire game that is in 3 tribes.
- Eureka can also add Token cards into your hand.
- The signature superpower trick is a pun on "eureka", the word that was from the Ancient Greek word εὕρηκα heúrēka, meaning "I have found (it)".
- When played, the player will see Saturn and the sun with cards releasing out into Professor Brainstorm's hand.