|Tribe||Root Superpower Plant|
|Abilities||When played: Move another Plant or Zombie.|
|His mighty tractor beam is straight off the farm and out of this world.|
Ensign Uproot is a super-rare plant superpower card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Guardian class. He costs 1 to play, and has 2/2. He does not have any traits, and his ability moves a selected plant or zombie, excluding him, onto a selected lane when he is played.
His name is based on the meaning of "uproot," to move someone out of their home or a familiar location, which also refers to his ability. It is also a play on his root tribe.
- Class: Guardian
- Tribes: Root Superpower Plant
- Traits: None
- Ability: When played: Move another Plant or Zombie.
- Rarity: Super-Rare
His mighty tractor beam is straight off the farm and out of this world.
- Added into the game.
On top of his decent stats, Ensign Uproot's ability can be rather useful, as you have control to move one of your plants or a zombie. Simple ways to use this is moving an Amphibious zombie out of the water or moving zombies like Arm Wrestler or other zombies into unnecessary lanes where they can be destroyed. This can be useful when combined with Spikeweed Sector. You can also use this to move a vital plant into a lane that is guarded well.
If he is given from a Super-Block during combat, you can use him to move a powerful plant that has already attacked into another lane to the right, so it can attack again.
The only downside of him is that he can only be played once, due to being a superpower plant. Since Beta-Carrotina leads the Smarty class, however, she can use Rescue Radish to Bounce him and activate his ability again.
By himself, he is just a 2/2 plant with no traits. However, his ability is dangerous as he can move any plant or zombie into areas that can help Beta-Carrotina. Try to have at least two or more dangerous zombies so she has to think twice before using this superpower.
- He, Lieutenant Carrotron and Iron Boarder are the only superpowers that are playable fighters.
- Coincidentally, they all have 2.
- Out of the three, he is the only one that is in the Guardian class.
- He is the only one of Beta-Carrotina's superpowers that cannot Conjure cards.
- While Galactic Gardens was in development, he was originally named "Tractor Beam Technician."
- His description and ability animation are plays on the word "tractor" in "tractor beam," as the tractor is an engineering vehicle used in agriculture.