Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Collect all Zen Garden, Mushroom Garden, and Aquarium Garden plants.
Difficulty: Very hard
StrategiesThis achievement is hard and very luck-based, as you need to collect all 39 plants in the Zen Garden (excluding the Flower Pot, Imitater, and Upgrade plants), plants dropped by zombies are rare. Try to repeat Adventure Mode as much as you can.
You can also buy mystery sprouts from Crazy Dave's shop, preferably the ones that cost the most, as they have the highest chance of getting a plant you don't have yet.
All the plants need to be in your Zen Garden at the same time to unlock this achievement.
You can also use a user file editor to make your Zen Garden complete.
- Play levels with a high zombie density, so that chances are more presents can be dropped. For levels that commonly spawn plants, see Zen Garden.
- Keep ten chocolates, so that zombies cannot drop chocolate.
- Playing Survival: Endless, I, Zombie Endless, and Dr. Zomboss's Revenge will drop every kind of present you need for this achievement.
- Every ten levels of Vasebreaker Endless and every three levels of I, Zombie Endless will drop a money bag, chocolate, or present. Having 10x chocolate will also lessen the chance of chocolate dropping from these.
- In the iOS version, you can try to get as many coins as you can, then buy all the bonus coins in the "Get more coins" section. Make sure to have at least three GameCenter accounts, then restore all the bonus coins and buy them again. You may then have enough coins to buy a lot of Gold Mystery Sprouts, and you can get this achievement easily.
- Turn on Cheat Engine for unlimited sun and 10.0 or higher Speedhack and overwhelm the plants in I, Zombie Endless for presents up to every 3 levels. This is called present farming.
- On iOS, you can coin hack to get a lot of Gold Mystery Sprouts.
- To find out more ways to get Zen Garden plants, see Present.
- The fact that the achievement is called "Enlightened" implies that once one has collected all of the plants for the Zen Garden, they will have achieved a form of Zen enlightenment (considered the ultimate goal in Zen teachings).
- In the iOS Game Center, this is the achievement that gives the player the most points, which is 40 points.