Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Variant of||Super Brainz|
| Electro Fists|
|Abilities|| Heroic Kick |
Super Ultra Ball
Super Multi Ball
Electro Brainz is a Rare electric variant of Super Brainz in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. He was revealed on January 6, 2016 on PopCap's Facebook page, and thus being the last variant to be revealed on Facebook and Twitter. Electro Brainz has a longer melee combo than Super Brainz , dealing up to 5 hits rather than 3. His beam is weaker than most of the other variants, but makes full use of the strength of the electric element.
His Electro Fists deal electric damage that arcs from Plant to Plant!
Electro Brainz unleashes a forward or a dive down kick, dealing a large amount of damage to the first plant hit.
Electro Brainz fires (as the name suggests) a super ultra powerful ball which deals lots of damage to plants it makes contact with the ball. It can also do splash damage.
Electro Brainz spins around rapidly, damaging and sucking in plants he hits. He also gets a small speed boost and a large resistance to damage.
An alternate ability for the Super Ultra Ball, Electro Brainz will throw three smaller balls when it is used.
Electro Brainz is an powerful character when fighting against large teams of enemy players. His massive damage output comes from the electric arc damage from his Electro Beam, although weak at first glance, dealing 3-8 damage with each damage number, it can do 6 arc damage with each time the 3-8 damage marker shows up. This makes Electro Brainz a force to be reckoned with when the enemy team groups up together, making him an excellent choice when defending the enemy Rose's portal, or attacking the plant garden. If you plan to vanquish an opponent, do not aim for them, but rather an ally that is close to them, as your arc damage will defeat most classes quickly.
If you are battling against an Electro Brainz, keep your distance from your allies as much as possible. Your health will drain faster than your reflexes can react, so you should always try to keep your distance from your allies, even if you think an Electro Brainz is not present. Try to make use of cover when he fires at you, although his direct damage is incredibly weak, Electro Brainz deals damage very quickly, so it is not advised to stand in his line of sight for very long. This class is especially dangerous if you are playing as a Rose, or a Sunflower, since you will most likely be near your allies to use your support abilities effectively. Try to defeat this class first if you see him, otherwise your whole team will be vanquished by one Electro Brainz, or weakened enough for minor splash damage from other zombies will finish your whole team off.
- His hair resembles Wolverine's haircut from the X-Men.
- In the mission "League of Awesome", He describes himself as the "Master of Electric Boomtime".
- He uses two gestures in the trailer.
- The first is called "Do You Hear it?", which resembles as if someone was calling for help.
- The second is "All-In-One", where he performs a dance resembling ballet.
- Some pictures indicate him with Super Brainz's mask although in-game he wears no mask.
- Prior to the Trouble In Zombopolis: Part One DLC, he was overpowered because of a bug that made Electro Brainz deal double and inverted damage. In the patch this glitch was removed then Electro Brainz was re-tuned.
- This means his base damage was doubled to 15 instead of the intended 7.5, then was reversed as the arc damage instead, while his arc damage was set to 3 instead of 1.5, then was reversed to base damage. Aside from this, his Electro Fists were given a slight delay between punches.