- For the version in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, see Electrician.
|Tribe||Science Mustache Zombie|
|Abilities||When revealed: A Zombie does a Bonus Attack.|
|He charges for the full hour.|
Electrician is a premium uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Brainy class. He costs 3 to play, and has 2/2. He has the Gravestone trait, and his ability makes a selected zombie do a bonus attack when he is revealed, including him.
- Class: Brainy
- Tribes: Science Mustache Zombie
- Trait: Gravestone
- Ability: When revealed: A Zombie does a Bonus Attack.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
He charges for the full hour.
Electrician is a very versatile card due to his ability. Playing him early can help clear out the field, or to do some early damage to your opponent. In the late-game, activating his ability on a powerful zombie can end your opponent quickly. Another use of him is to thaw a key zombie of yours.
As he is a science zombie, combining this zombie with other science cards is recommended. Playing Firefighter to Bounce it is a good combo, as you can play Electrician again to do another bonus attack.
Because this zombie comes out of a gravestone, you should definitively use Grave Buster to deal with this zombie, assuming that he was played. If that is not possible, the player can try and use a plant in front of the gravestone and plan accordingly. One doesn't know which zombie will come out of the tombstone, so the plant hero will have to guess which zombie is used. Instant-kill tricks can be used to destroy this. It is highly not recommended to Bounce it, as he can be replayed and activate his ability again.
- The word "charges" in his description has a double meaning. The first means that he gets paid for every hour he works and the second refers to electricity, referring to the fact that he attacks plants with it.
- There is a glitch where if there is a Headstone Carver on the field, and this zombie gets destroyed after activating his ability on himself on plants like Potato Mine, Hothead or Prickly Pear, Headstone Carver attempts to boost him, but cannot as he no longer exists. This results in a softlock, requiring the player or their opponent to concede.