- For the version in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, see Electrician.
|Tribe||Science Mustache Zombie|
|He charges for the full hour.|
Electrician is a premium uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Brainy class. It costs 3 to play, and has 2/2. It has the Gravestone trait, and its effect makes a chosen zombie do a bonus attack when revealed, including itself.
- Class: Brainy
- Tribe: Science Mustache Zombie
- Abilities: Gravestone. When revealed: A Zombie does a Bonus Attack.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
He charges for the full hour.
Using it early can help clear out the field of some plants, or to deal some early damage to the plant hero. If used late game, giving a powerful zombie a bonus attack can end the game quickly. Its stats are feasible for a 3 brain zombie and should be included in a deck. Also it can unfreeze your zombies by forcing them to do a bonus attack. Combining this zombie with other Science cards is recommended, especially in a Professor Brainstorm deck. Using a Firefighter to bounce this is a good combo, as you can play the Electrician again to activate another bonus attack. However, this combo can only be used by Super Brainz and Professor Brainstorm (But only if a Firefighter happened to be obtained through Eureka).
Because this zombie spawns from a gravestone, the plant hero should definitively use Grave Buster to deal with this zombie, assuming that it was played. If that is not possible, the player can try and use a plant in front of the gravestone and plan accordingly. One doesn't know which zombie will come out of the tombstone, so the plant hero will have to guess which zombie is used. Instant-kill tricks can be used to destroy this. Never use bouncing tricks against this, as it can be replayed, and have another zombie perform a bonus attack.
- The word "charges" in its description has a double meaning. The first means that it gets paid for every hour it works and the second refers to electricity, referring to the fact that it attacks plants with electricity.