- Not to be confused with The Dragon's Palace, a location from Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West.
East Sea Dragon Palace is the fifth world in Plants vs. Zombies Online and the final one not in Adventure Mode.It takes place in the East Sea in an aquatic setting. This world is underwater and all land plants will die after a period of time unless an Oxygen Algae is planted.
- Bubble Flower
- Oxygen Algae
- Starfish Fruit (Adventure Mode only)
- Electric Anemone
- Mine Fruit (Adventure Mode only)
- Litchi (Adventure Mode only)
- Sea Anemone (Adventure Mode only)
- It is currently the only world in Plants vs. Zombies Online that is not based on a time period, but a Chinese legend.
- According to the legend, each of the four dragon kings had a huge palace in their seas, which are the East Sea, West Sea, North Sea, and South Sea.
- It is similar to the aquatic world in Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, which is also called the Dragon Palace, as they have similar plants, they are the only worlds to be entirely water-logged and they are also based off the same location in Chinese mythology.
- When a land plant is drowning, the sound of zombie biting can be heard, despite the fact that there are no zombies involved.
- All the land plants' projectiles have their own animation of going through water in this world.