Ducky Tube Zombie is a galactic super-rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Sneaky class. He costs 1 to play, and has 1/1. He has the Amphibious trait, and his ability gives him +1/+1 every time he does damage to the plant hero.
His description is a reference to the Sesame Street song "Rubber Duckie."
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribes: Vacation Pet Zombie
- Trait: Amphibious
- Ability: This gets +1/+1 when it hurts the Plant Hero.
- Set - Rarity: Galactic - Super-Rare
Zombie Ducky, joy of joys. When it squeezes, you make noise!
- Added to the game.
While having a weak ability and stats for a super-rare card, Ducky Tube Zombie's ability works similar to Swashbuckler Zombie's ability on his own. However, unlike Swashbuckler Zombie, his ability has no synergy with other zombies. He trades the Gravestone trait for the Amphibious trait which can be perfect at doing more damage to any opponent lacking Amphibious plants. If your opponent does not have any means of dealing with Amphibious zombies, this zombie will be able to gradually become stronger. Alternatively, it is recommended to use stat-boosting cards on this zombie to compensate for his very low base stats. Super Brainz can also make him do bonus attacks via Lurch for Lunch, Electrician, or Carried Away which will make him stronger if he does the bonus attack on an empty lane.
If you do not mind playing this in the aquatic lane and would rather play him on a ground lane, then as Impfinity you can play him in Moon Base Z to boost him before combat or Laser Base Alpha to boost him if he manages to survive during combat, on top of destroying all plants in front of him.
The zombie is a very weak 1/1 zombie and should not be hard to deal with. The only complication to this zombie is his Amphibious trait. However, he can still be dealt with rather easily like most low-stat Amphibious zombies. You should not leave this zombie alone on an empty lane for too long or it might become difficult to deal with. Should that occur, Bounce him to reset his stats or use instant-kill tricks such as Shamrocket and Squash.
- His description is an example of rhyming.
- He is one of the three vacation zombies in the game. The other two are Surfer Zombie and Snorkel Zombie.
- Coincidentally, all of them have the Amphibious trait.
- Out of the three, Ducky Tube Zombie is the only one that isn't in the Beastly class.
- He is also the only one with an ability.
- Before the release of the Galactic Gardens update, he appeared in Octo-Pet's sprites in update 1.0.