|Tribe||Dancing Sports Zombie|
|Recently promoted from Drum Minor.|
- Class: Brainy
- Tribes: Dancing Sports Zombie
- Traits: None
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Recently promoted from Drum Minor.
As a rather average zombie with no traits nor abilities, Drum Major relies on his two tribes, dancing and sports, to make an impact on the field. This allow him to benefit from the abilities of Team Mascot, Zombie Coach, Aerobics Instructor, and Flamenco Zombie, creating synergy in decks with Professor Brainstorm and Rustbolt. Outside of these two heroes however, the player might be inclined to replace him with other zombies, as Drum Major is, at best, a mediocre zombie without support from allies, like Vanilla.
Try to use powerful plants or stall with weak plants to destroy this zombie. Using tricks will also aid the plant hero in destroying this zombie. If your opponent is Rustbolt, beware the combination of Drum Major and Team Mascot. If this happens, get rid of Team Mascot immediately, or try to go after Drum Major. This also includes when you are going against Professor Brainstorm, as he can use Aerobics Instructor and Flamenco Zombie to let Drum Major do severe damage.
- He is the first dancing card in the Brainy class, the second being Moonwalker.
- He is the first zombie to be in both the dancing and the sports tribes, the second being Synchronized Swimmer.
- It is possible that the Drum Minor mentioned in description will be an upcoming card similar to how Gargantuar-Throwing Imp was added.