|Abilities|| Time Snare|
Druid Rose is the Super Rare toxic variant of Rose in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. She uses the Toxic Volley as her primary weapon. It can only fire up to 30 shots before reloading. She was first revealed in gameplay of Solo Ops, but was later showcased in a variant trailer on Facebook and Twitter on New Year's Eve, 2015, making her the last variant to be revealed in 2015.
Unlike other Toxic variants, Druid Rose does not have a Toxic aura. This is made up for by her fast rate of fire and huge clip size.
Druid Rose's mask isn't so scary. It's actually designed to fool Zombies into thinking she's a harmless tree.
Her Toxic Volley seeks out Zombie targets before exploding. It also deals toxic damage over time!
Post Beta Patch
- ▲ Druid Rose damage increased from 4 to 5
- Reduced health from 125 to 100
- Reduced weapon homing
- Increased maximum tracking angle by 5 degrees
- Increased lock-on distance by 5m
- Slightly increased reticle to target lock-on angle
Places a Time Snare on the ground which creates a large red cloud, and slows down all Zombies who are caught in it, leaving them slow and easy to take out for a few seconds.
Turns Rose into pure energy, making it immune to damage and allows it to deal a small amount of damage to nearby zombies.
Transforms any Zombies hit by it into goats, which leaves them practically defenseless, possessing nothing but a unique ramming attack. If these goatified zombies are hurt enough or a certain amount of time passes, they turn back to their original form. It is worth noting that the Rose can transform multiple zombies per spell if it hits more than one.
The primary weapon of the Druid Rose is the Toxic Volley. Like the Magic Thistles of the default Rose, it is an automatic weapon that fires projectiles that travel slowly and home in on targets. Each shot deals 4 damage normally and 5 critical damage, if a projectile hits a zombie, it will poison the zombie, dealing 2 damage once every second for five seconds, dealing up to 5 extra damage. The shots also have minor splash damage, which is effective for poisoning groups of zombies. The Toxic Volley has the highest rate of fire out of all Rose primary weapons, firing at roughly 8 shots per second. This rose is actually quite different to others because of its slow projectile movement until it lands on any zombies. It sacrifices damage in exchange of the poisoning effect. This rose is really useful when attacking a large group of zombies.
- In the Graveyard Variety DLC, her ammo per clip was reduced from 35 to 30. Her health, like all Rose variants, was reduced from 125 to 100.
- Her primary weapon's rate of fire however, was unaffected, unlike all other Rose variants. This is likely because the high rate of fire is the Druid Rose's main specialty, along with her poison damage.
- Her mask is removable like the Toxic Pea's gas mask.
- According to her description, she wears her mask to make the zombies think she is a tree.