Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Tribe||Pet Superpower Trick|
|Abilities||Bounce a random Plant.|
|Weather report calls for afternoon tornados with a 75% chance of sea mammals.|
Dolphinado is a super-rare zombie superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Sneaky class. It costs 1 to play, and its ability Bounces a random plant back into the plant hero's hand. Its plant counterpart is the Whirlwind.
Its name is a parody and a reference to the 2013 movie "Sharknado". Coincidentally, both names are a combination of an aquatic animal and tornado.
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribe: Pet Superpower Trick
- Ability: Bounce a random Plant.
- Rarity: Super-Rare
Weather report calls for afternoon tornados with a 75% chance of sea mammals.
- Description change: was originally 75% sunny, mild showers, with a chance of sea mammals.
- Restricted to Neptuna and Brain Freeze.
As with Whirlwind, use this trick to bounce plants with very high stats to buy yourself some time or land a hit on the plant hero but be warned, it bounces a random plant, so it may not be the plant you desire that will be bounced. Try to use this when there's only one strong plant on the field, so you can guarantee to bounce that plant. It is not the best trick, but very good for getting rid of heavily buffed up plants, Armored plants and more, so try using this trick when someone places one or two buffed up plants.
- The pink dolphin in the tornado could be based on the Amazon river dolphin, which is the largest species of river dolphin.
- Its description is a reference to weather forecasts.