|Tribe||Pet Superpower Trick|
|Abilities||Bounce a random Plant.|
|Weather report calls for afternoon tornados with a 75% chance of sea mammals.|
Dolphinado is a super-rare zombie superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Sneaky class. It costs 1 to play, and its ability gives the Bounce effect to a random plant. Its plant counterpart is Whirlwind.
It is based on a tornado, a violently rotating column of air that spins while in contact with both the surface of the Earth and a cumulonimbus cloud, and a dolphin, an aquatic mammal within the order Cetacea.
Its name is a portmanteau of the words "dolphin", referring to the animals in the tornado, and "tornado", the natural phenomenon it is based on. It may also be a parody and a reference to the 2013 movie "Sharknado". Coincidentally, both names are a combination of an aquatic animal and tornado.
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribes: Pet Superpower Trick
- Ability: Bounce a random Plant.
- Rarity: Super-Rare
Weather report calls for afternoon tornados with a 75% chance of sea mammals.
- Description change: Was originally 75% sunny, mild showers, with a chance of sea mammals.
- Restricted to Neptuna and Brain Freeze.
As with Whirlwind, use this trick to bounce plants with very high stats to buy yourself some time or land a hit on the plant hero but be warned, it bounces a random plant, so it may not be the plant you desire that will be bounced. Try to use this when there is only one strong plant on the field, so you can guarantee to Bounce that plant. It is not the best trick, but very good for getting rid of heavily boosted up plants, Armored plants and more, so try using this trick when someone has plants with high stats on the field.
- The pink dolphin in the tornado could be based on the Amazon river dolphin, which is the largest species of river dolphin.
- Its description is either a reference to weather forecasts, or the movie Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs.