|Abilities||When a Plant is played, this Zombie moves there.|
|Is the Zombie walking the dog, or is the dog walking the Zombie? Hard to say.|
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Pet Zombie
- Traits: None
- Ability: When a Plant is played, this Zombie moves there.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
Is the Zombie walking the dog, or is the dog walking the Zombie? Hard to say.
Even though this can be a good starter zombie, it is best to use him when all other lanes are full, so the opponent can not take advantage of his ability. He can also be used to lock your opponent from playing cheap set-up plants like Sunflower or Pea Pod, as the Dog Walker go to that plant's lane and dispose of it.
At first, this might be hard to counter, especially if you don't have any plants or damaging tricks that cost 1. However, one can easily take advantage of his special ability by placing a Potato Mine or a weak plant, and have the Dog Walker move right in front of it.
- He seems to be based off to the unused Dog Walker Zombie, found in the data for the first game.
- The dog the Dog Walker is carrying is a dachshund.
- The card description refers to the Garth Nix's quote "Does the walker choose the path or the path choose the walker?" in the fantasy novel Sabriel.
- His ability is the opposite of Zombie Chicken's ability because while Zombie Chicken moves to another lane while another plant is here, Dog Walker moves to that lane.
- If there are multiple Dog Walkers on the field and a plant is placed in an empty lane, the left-most Dog Walker will move into the lane.
- If a Dog Walker is on the field while More Spore is played, and if the two Button Mushrooms are summoned between him, he will move into the lane with the Button Mushroom on his left. Then, he will move into the lane with the other Button Mushroom.
- If a Wild Berry is placed on the field, the Dog Walker will go the lane the Wild Berry was originally planted in, not the lane the Wild Berry moves to.