This article is about something that is no longer available. Therefore, it is archived.
Dodo Adventure I was the first Dodo Adventure level of Frostbite Caves in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. The player was given three lives and needed to guide two Dodo Rider Zombies to the end of the lawn. A total of three Chompers would appear in the level. When this level was finished for the first time, the player got a star.
- There is a low amount of Dodo Rider Zombies needed to cross in order to complete the level.
- The Guacodiles will come at a slow rate, allowing the player to cross them easily.
- The first part of the level has a huge gap of three tiles between to the two Chompers, allowing the player to get to the last column easily.
- The second part will have a Chomper appear in the middle, though this will still have a small gap between every Chomper present.
- Keep a close eye on every Guacodile and the pieces of floating ice to know when to dodge or land on them respectively.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.