This article is under construction and requires more content. You can help our wiki by expanding it
This content in this page is either bugged, glitched, or broken. A further update may fix these issues at a later date.
Dodo Adventure (渡渡鸟历险记; pinyin: dù dù niǎo lìxiǎn jì) is the second Brain Buster exclusive to Frostbite Caves in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. Players needs to control a number of Dodo Rider Zombie to pass through the map from right to left to win. The Guacodiles and floating ice in the image can move back and forth. Chompers at the end of the lawn will try to eat Dodo Rider Zombie if it lands on the tile it is on.
Lawn used for Dodo Adventure
- Dodo Adventure levels are the only Frostbite Caves levels to have water.
- This does not include ice floes which always float on water.
- This is also the only instance of water in a world outside of Big Wave Beach.
- Touching the Guacodiles in any direction, even when touching the back of the Guacodile, will cause the player to lose a life.
- It is very similar to the arcade game Frogger.
- However, Frogger is vertically played, while here, it is horizontally played.
- Before the game begins, the player can get past the Guacodiles before they appear.
- Since version 2.2.0, the Dodo Rider Zombie is shown to be in the second degrade and poisoned. This is just a cosmetic glitch.
This article is a stub. Help us expand it
or the zombies will eat your brains!
- †: Strategy page
*: Unconfirmed name