|Tribe||Dancing Science Zombie|
|Abilities|| When played:|
Make 3/1 Disco Zombie that says "When played: Make a 1/1 Backup Dancer."
|A fully weaponized jukebox.|
Disco-Tron 3000 is a premium super-rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Crazy class. It costs 6 to play, and has 4/4. It has no traits, and its ability makes a Disco Zombie on a selected lane when it is played, unless all other lanes are occupied.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribes: Dancing Science Zombie
- Traits: None
- Ability: When played: Make that says "When played: Make a ."
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
A fully weaponized jukebox.
Disco-Tron 3000 is a perfect way of getting many zombies on to the lawn, especially in a dancing deck or a rushing deck. If there are not many zombies on the field, using this is recommended to help pressure the plant hero, especially when they have dangerous plants on multiple lanes. Using zombies that boost other dancing zombies is very useful in conjunction with this zombie. Additionally, in a science deck, Disco-Tron 3000 can be buffed quickly and cause a nuisance. The only drawback is the low to average stats of all 3 zombies this makes. Using this in tandem with Unlife of the Party will let it gain +3/+3 if all other Ground and Height lanes are unoccupied.
Once this is used, beware. This is because the zombie hero could quite easily pull out any dancing fighters or leave those on field to do quite a bit of damage early on. Using cheap plants can work, particularly against the Backup Dancer and the Disco Zombie, as both have mediocre stats. However, the Disco-Tron 3000 itself should be combated with a better plant, such as Smoosh-Shroom or Smashing Pumpkin. Do not bounce the Disco-Tron 3000, as the zombie hero can reuse it and make more zombies. Additionally, plants with the Splash Damage trait, such as Snapdragon or Lightning Reed and tricks that can hurt many zombies at once such as Cherry Bomb can effectively deal with it and the other zombies it summons.
- This is the only science zombie in the Crazy class.
- This is the only zombie from Far Future to be in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes.
- This is the first card that uses one card to make three other zombies.
- This and Octo-Pet are the only cards to have the legendary shine effect attached to them when they are played despite the fact that they are not legendary.