Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Game||Plants vs. Zombies Adventures|
|Number of levels||7|
|To unlock||after beating The Boonies|
|<< Locations >>|
Dire Spires is the second area of Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. It has seven levels and introduces the Barrel Zombie to the player. This is the last map before the player has to complete their car pools with Officer Ron and a couple of the player's friends.
Dire Spires contains seven stages.
Crazy Dave gives the player challenges when they are in certain levels.
Level 4: There is lots of trash blocking the roads. The player needs to use six Peashooters to defeat the zombies; one is already placed on this stage.
- Hard-nut was added on the June 12 update.
- It contains the only level in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures with preexisting plants that is played in the regular manner. That level is Level 1 containing two preexisting Wall-nuts.
- Dire Spires and Cadaver Cavern are the only areas where two VIPs are unlocked.
- For this map, they are the Beeshooter and the Hard-nut.
- Levels 2 and 4 are the first two levels to be challenges instead of regular gameplay levels.
- Every plant obtained in this map is a VIP.