Dark Stormy Night is one of the 17 hidden mini-games that can only be accessed using the Cheat Engine. This mini-game is like Level 4-10 of Adventure Mode, where it is dark and lightning flashes. The only differences from the mini-game and Level 4-10 are the plants available and zombies encountered.
Plants vs. Zombies
There was a page of mini-games which were canceled before the release of the game, called Limbo Page. The creator did not publish a visible link to this page.
Gain access to Limbo Page
Add three addresses and change all the value to 144.
|For the original PC version||For the Game of the Year version|
|Address name||Type||Original value||Edited value||Address name||Type||Original value||Edited value|
See this video tutorial.
In this level, you will get Peashooters, Lily Pads, Puff-shrooms, Cacti and Cherry Bombs which come from a conveyor belt. Just use a normal set-up on how you will position your plants, but here are some tips:
- Plant your Cacti on the first column.
- Plant your Peashooters on the second and the third columns.
- Use Puff-shrooms only for early defense. Later on you will have Peashooters.
- Try not to waste Cherry Bombs, use only for emergency.
- You must never stop planting the Lily Pads given until the fifth row for Dolphin Rider Zombies.
Plants vs. Zombies 2 (Chinese version)
|I (Day 8)||:||Two|
- When the screen flashes and the player pauses the game, the flash will last a little bit longer, thus giving the player a slight advantage.
- Even when the player cheats to have Planterns, the screen is still dark.
- This is because the game is not programmed for Planterns to work in the mini-game.
- Lily Pad and Cactus are the only plants that are both on this mini-game and on Level 4-10.
- It and Bungee Blitz are the only mini-games in Limbo Page that have their own icons.
- Zombie Yeti will never show up in this level, despite Zombie Yeti appearing in Level 4-10, the level's adventure mode counterpart.
- It and its Adventure Mode counterpart are the only levels to have no background music during gameplay.
- It, its Adventure Mode counterpart, and It's Raining Seeds are the only levels to have rain in them.
- All of these levels take place in a fog setting.
†: That mini-game is not shown in Limbo page.
*: That mini-game is playable without needing to access the Limbo Page.