Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dark Stormy Night is one of the 17 hidden mini-games that can only be accessed using the Cheat Engine. This mini-game is like Level 4-10 of Adventure Mode, where it is dark and lightning flashes. The only differences from the mini-game and Level 4-10 are the plants available and zombies encountered.
Although this level is similar to Level 4-10, the Zombie Yeti will not necessarily appear during this level.
Plants vs. Zombies
There was a page of mini-games which were canceled before the release of the game, called Limbo Page. The creator did not publish a visible link to this page.
Gain access to Limbo Page
Add three addresses and change all the value to 144.
|For the original PC version||For the Game of the Year version|
|Address name||Type||Original value||Edited value||Address name||Type||Original value||Edited value|
See this video tutorial.
In this level, you will get Peashooters, Lily Pads, Puff-shrooms, Cacti and Cherry Bombs which come from a conveyor belt. Just use a normal set-up on how you will position your plants, but here are some tips:
- Plant your Cacti on the first column.
- Plant your Peashooters on the second and the third columns.
- Use Puff-shrooms only for early defense. Later on you will have Peashooters.
- Try not to waste Cherry Bombs, use only for emergency.
- You must never stop planting the Lily Pads given until the fifth row for Dolphin Rider Zombies.
Plants vs. Zombies 2 (Chinese version)
|I (Day 8)|
- When the screen flashes and the player pauses the game, the flash will last a little bit longer, thus giving the player a slight advantage.
- Even when the player cheats to have Planterns, the screen is still dark.
- This is because the game is not programmed for Planterns to work in the mini-game.
- Lily Pad and Cactus are the only plants that are both on this mini-game and on Level 4-10.
- It and Bungee Blitz are the only mini-games in Limbo Page that have their own icons.
- A Brain Buster based of this level appears in Lost City - Day 8 in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- Zombie Yeti will never show up in this level, despite Zombie Yeti appearing in Level 4-10, the level's adventure mode counterpart.
- It, it's Adventure Mode counterpart, and It's Raining Seeds are the only levels to have rain in them.
- All of these levels take place in a fog setting.
†: That mini-game is not shown in Limbo page.
*: That mini-game is playable without needing to access the Limbo Page.