Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the Chinese version of the level, see Dark Ages - Night 19 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Dark Ages - Night 19 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Dark Ages - Night 19 is the nineteenth level of Dark Ages in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Save Our Seeds level. To complete this level, the player must protect three Magnet-shrooms. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks the boss battle of Dark Ages.
The endangered plants' positions are similar to Day 15 of Ancient Egypt. However, this level is more difficult than the aforementioned level because the zombies are tougher, especially Knight Zombies and Zombie Kings. Zombies will already start attacking the Magnet-shrooms from the start of the level. Puff-shroom may not work in this situation, as the zombies spawn close, as well as the Tombstones scattered near the Magnet-shrooms. Chili Bean is a more optimal choice. Jester Zombie is typically present, so area of effect plants like Snapdragon are the best to use to defeat the zombies. Most defensive plants will come in handy in this level, primarily Tall-nut. However, venturing onwards in the game will grant Primal Wall-nut, which can really help with barricading the endangered plants. However, this is optional. Wizard Zombie can actually benefit the player, as in transforming the Magnet-shrooms into sheep. This makes it so nothing can get rid of it, meaning the Magnet-shrooms are safe until the Wizard Zombie is defeated. Zombie King is probably the most dangerous in this level, as it will keep supplying Peasant Zombies with Knight Helms, which can easily overwhelm the three provided Magnet-shrooms. Planting more Magnet-shrooms can help, but ultimately, using a close up strategy can easily defeat Zombie King. Necromancy ambushes should also be taken note of.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||100% Plant Food|
|3||1 3 5||None|
|4||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||2 4||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|9||1 5 3||None||First flag; two normal and four sun-on-destruction tombstones are spawned|
|10||Necromancy!; 100% Plant Food|
|13||2 4||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|14||1 3 5||None|
|15||None||100% Plant Food|
|16||2 4 1 5||None|
|17||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|18||2 4||None||Final flag|
- Suggested plants
- Start by planting two columns of Sun-shrooms. Plant Puff-shrooms to protect the Magnet-shrooms and destroy the graves.
- Sometimes, the player will lose at the very first stage because the zombie may be going to eat the endangered plants. You can restart the level (multiple times should be enough) to prevent that.
- Try to plant one Tall-nut in front of one of the three Magnet-shrooms that is going to be eaten.
- Plant one more column of Sun-shrooms if you cannot do that fast. Plant one column of Fume-shrooms on the fifth column first, then one column of Laser Beans near the Sun-shrooms. Be ready for Zombie Kings.
- Jester Zombies are not a threat, as all of the plants you chose do not shoot projectiles. The only exception to this are Puff-shrooms, which are useless for now.
- When a Wizard Zombie appears, try to make it transform your endangered plants. Then kill him slowly.
- If your strategy is going bad, try to recover quickly. Now remove a column of Sun-shrooms to make more space for Laser Beans in order to stun Wizard Zombies and Zombie Kings.
- Do not forget to plant Tall-nuts. Not only protect your house but also protect the endangered Magnet-shrooms.
- Plant two Magnet-shrooms to stop the Zombie Kings.
- When a Dark Ages Gargantuar comes, try to use Plant Food on a Fume-shroom, then use a Cherry Bomb near both it and the Zombie Kings. You may plant more Tall-nuts to stall the zombies of the highest threat. Better yet delay it by constantly planting both Puff and Sun-shrooms.
- Remember to use Plant Food and the Cherry Bomb. They will effectively help you recover your strategy.
- For Coconut Cannon, if you are aiming for the Jester Zombie, do not directly. Instead, look for a zombie with high amount of health, then use it as a target. If any Jester Zombies nearby or one column away from it, it will then suffer a severe damage from the splash.
- Magnifying Grass is an effective way to hurl off Imp Monk Zombies. They must be placed on the third column because that is where they land when they are thrown off by Dark Ages Gargantuar.
Created by RaidingParty
This strategy allows the level to be completed without using plant food, paid content, premium plants, or losing any lawn mowers.
Snapdragons and Magnifying Grass are a powerful combination for many levels and will work as well here. Use Chili Beans to drag out and kill off the first few zombies while quickly planting Sun-shrooms in the first two columns and Magnifying Grass in the third. Use Grass and Chili Beans to continue controlling the zombies while Tall-nuts are placed in the column in front of the 3 endangered plants and Snapdragons are placed in the center lane tiles between and behind them. The Snapdragons will handle the core zombie load, while you can use Grass to shoot Zombie Kings and Wizards on sight. Destroy all tombstones in sight with Grave Buster and Grass. Wall-nuts are available in case an emergency stopgap is needed while waiting for Tall-nuts to recharge or if you are still low on sun (you may also bring Cherry Bomb instead). When the Gargantuar appears, simply shoot him to death with Grass.