- For the Chinese version of the level, see Dark Ages - Night 11 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Dark Ages - Night 11 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Dark Ages - Night 11 is the eleventh level of Dark Ages in Plants vs. Zombies 2. A new zombie called Wizard Zombie appears in this level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a Mystery Gift Box.
The Wizard Zombie is a very dangerous zombie. It has the ability to turn plants into defenseless sheep from anywhere on the lawn. In addition, it has no reliable counter, except Ghost Pepper, which cannot be transformed into a sheep. However this is a gemium plant that may not be able to be bought depending on the time. Grave Buster is highly recommended, as there are tombstones extremely close to the house which can overwhelm the player's lawn during the Necromancy ambush.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||100% Plant Food|
|6||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|7||None||Three normal and two sun-on-destruction tombstones are spawned|
|8||100% Plant Food; Necromancy!|
|10||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|12||None||100% Plant Food|
|13||2 4 2 4||None|
|15||None||Five normal and one Plant Food-on-destruction tombstones are spawned|
|16||600%/7 Plant Food; Necromancy!|
|18||2 4 1 5 3 1 2 3 4 5||None||Final flag|
- Created by Uselessguy
- Required plants:
- Start by two columns of Sun-shrooms. Use Grave Busters to remove the tombstones on the first and second column. Do everything quickly in order to build up defenses fast to deal with Wizard Zombies.
- Plant at least two columns of Fume-shrooms and a column of Snapdragons. Then plant a column of Wall-nuts or Tall-nuts next to the Snapdragons. Ready for the Wizard Zombies.
- Pay attention to Wizard Zombies, when you see one of your plants is turned into sheep, kill the Wizard Zombie quickly. You may use Cherry Bomb, but it is a bad idea, though.
- When there are at least five Wizard Zombies and Knight Zombies, use Cherry Bomb.
- Created by CitronBULP
The suggested plants are Sun-shroom, Grave Buster, Fume-shroom, Magnifying Grass, then choose anything after that. Plant two columns of Sun-shrooms on the second and third row. The first column is for Magnifying Grasses. Put two or three columns of Fume-shrooms on the fourth, fifth, and sixth columns. Use Magnifying Grasses to deal with Wizard Zombies fast.
- Created By PokeDedenne
- Required plants:
- Start by planting Sun-shrooms in the first column and using Grave Busters to remove the graves, and use Potato Mines to destroy any zombies that approach early on.
- Plant the Laser Beans on the second column and the A.K.E.E.s on the third column.
- Make sure to store Plant Food for the Wizard Zombies.
- Plant Wall-nuts on the fourth lane, this will help defend against reflected attacks.
- When the final wave arrives, use Cherry Bombs and Plant Food on A.K.E.E.s