- For other versions, see Dandelion (disambiguation)
Dandelion (蒲公英; pinyin: púgōngyīng) is a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Online. It is unlocked after completing Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 3-1. It creates 3x3 explosions when a zombie is close to it.
It is based on the Taraxacum officinale, the common field dandelion.
- Hover the image to see the full description.
Plant Food effect
When given Plant Food, Dandelion creates a big explosion that deals heavy damage in a 5x5 area.
In Adventure Mode
Attacks the whole column its target is in.
- The way it attacks is similar to Gloom-shroom and Phat Beet, although it only bursts once and then stops.
- It, Dandelion in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2, its counterpart in Plants vs. Zombies 2, Dandelion Weed in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 and Dandy Lion King are the only plants based on dandelions.
- It is the only plant to have three separate variations.