Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other versions, see Dandelion (disambiguation)
|Splash damage||2.5 normal damage shots|
|Unlocked||Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 3-1|
Dandelion (蒲公英; pinyin: púgōngyīng) is a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Online. It is unlocked after completing Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 3-1. It creates 3x3 explosions when a zombie is close to it.
It is based on the Taraxacum officinale, the common field dandelion.
Plant Food effect
When given Plant Food, Dandelion creates a big explosion that deals heavy damage in a 5x5 area.
In Adventure Mode
Attacks the whole column its target is in.
- The way it attacks is similar to Gloom-shroom, although it only bursts once and then stops.
- It, Dandelion in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2, its counterpart in Plants vs. Zombies 2, Dandelion Weed in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 and Dandy Lion King are the only plants based on dandelions.
- It is the only plant to have three separate variations.
- It is very similar to Phat Beet. Both of them attack once each time, though Phat Beet has a critical hit chance and attacks faster, while Dandelion deals more damage each time. Their Plant Food abilities are similar too, while Dandelion's range is 5x5, smaller than that of Phat Beet.