Damage Buff Booster Beam is the first ability for the Hover Goat-3000 in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. When used, he will shoot an orange beam to a nearby zombie, like the Heal Beam, except the beam increases the damage to the attached zombie when fighting with an opponent. Characters attached to the booster beam receive a damage buff of 30% although the effects do not stack if multiple booster beams are attached.
"Thanks to future technology that we don't quite understand, this beam can help an ally deal more damage!"
- This is one of four abilities that do not need to recharge after using. The others are the Heal Beam, the Heal Beam of Science and the Rainbow Heal Beam.
- Coincidentally, all three of those abilities are beam abilities.
- Out of them, this is the only one that doesn't heal.
- This is the only ability in the game that directly buffs the damage of another character.
- This is also the second ability that increases something other than health, with the first being the Tubular Turbo, which buffs the speed of a zombie.
- Both of these abilities belong to the Hover Goat-3000.