(translation: Speaker Morning Glory)
|Damage||5 normal damage shots|
|Special||Reflects zombies' sound projectiles, after it levels up, DJ Morning Glories will combine their power to increase their attack.|
|Unlocked|| Collect 10 DJ Morning Glory Puzzle Pieces|
DJ Morning Glory has been disturbed by the noise of the renovation upstairs for a long time. After he asked his neighbour, Phat Beet on how to solve the problem, he immediately bought a single MSR-7 headphones.
DJ Morning Glory (喇叭花; pinyin: lǎbāhuā; sometimes officially called DJ喇叭花) is a plant from the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It was added in the 1.9 update and it is an event plant which the player can earn by either buying a plant pack or enter a lottery event. It costs 375 sun and attacks zombies by firing high damaging sound waves at them which does 5 damage.
Note: In-game, DJ Morning Glory deals Heavy damage and its recharge is Mediocre.
DJ Morning Glory
喇叭花 (DJ Morning Glory)
Sun cost: 375
Emits sound waves to attack zombies and deflects the zombies' sound projectiles.
Special: Reflects zombies' sound projectiles, after it levels up, DJ Morning Glories will combine their power to increase their attack.
Plant feature: green plantDJ Morning Glory has been disturbed by the noise of the renovation upstairs for a long time. After he asked his neighbour, Phat Beet on how to solve the problem, he immediately bought a MSR-7 headphone.
Plant Food effect
When given Plant Food, DJ Morning Glory produces a large shock wave which pushes back zombies in 3 tiles in front of it and continuously damages zombies which are in front of the shock wave, as well as stunning them until the effect ends.
Its shock wave is now three lanes wide instead of one.
As it can deflect soundwaves back from Hair Metal Gargantuar, Bass Zombie and Zombot Multi-stage Masher in any time, it should be placed in front of them because it can protect the plants from being destroyed by soundwaves. However, it has a high sun cost which requires the player to manage their sun well enough to plant it.
- Its name is a pun on speaker (喇叭) and the morning glory (喇叭花)
- In fact, the morning glory is also called as the speaker flower (喇叭花) in Chinese, due to the fact that it looks like a loudspeaker.
- Its body acts as a speaker during its Plant Food effect and while deflecting shockwaves.
- It is the second plant based on the morning glory plant, the first is Morning Glory.
- It is the only example of this in a Chinese-exclusive game, as well as in a main-series installment, given Plants vs. Zombies Heroes is a spin-off.
- It is the only Chinese-exclusive plant in Neon Mixtape Tour.
- It, and Gatling Pea are the only plants to have a sun cost of 375.
- If a soundwave targets at it while being fed with Plant Food at the same time, it will reflect the soundwave back as the boosted projectile.
- Additionally, it will shoot another boosted projectile while performing its animation.
- Before version 1.9.0, its Plant Food effect had Laser Bean's Plant Food effect sound.
- In the 2.0.0 update, DJ Morning Glory has its own new sound effect.