Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cut Down to Size
|Abilities||Destroy a Plant that has 5 or more.|
|"The tallest blade of grass is the first to get cut. Braaainz!" - Ancient Zombie Proverb|
Cut Down to Size is a super-rare zombie superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Brainy class. It costs 1 to play, and its ability destroys a selected plant with 5 or more.
- Class: Brainy
- Tribe: Superpower Trick
- Ability: Destroy a Plant that has 5 or more.
- Rarity: Super-Rare
"The tallest blade of grass is the first to get cut. Braaainz!" - Ancient Zombie Proverb
- Restricted to Super Brainz and Rustbolt.
- Description change: Was originally The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
This card is similar to Rocket Science, as it can be handy for plants that get too powerful, like Super-Phat Beets, Pea Pod, or Doubled Mint. It can also be used to destroy glass cannons like Carrotillery.
Keep in mind that Rocket Science has a similar ability, but has a higher brain cost and can be used on plants with 4 or more instead of 5 so it can be more useful in terms of how many plants it can destroy.
- Its current description is a reference to a Russian proverb, "The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the scythe."
- Its original description is based on an actual idiom.