Types of Crazy Settings
There are a total of six Crazy Settings the player can access. However, there are 2 new Crazy Settings that are not able to be accessed in the multiplayer portal and are only found in the Mystery Portal.
- Low Gravity - The entire match will be played in low gravity (like Moon Base Z and Lunar Landing).
- Infini-ammo - All characters have infinite ammo and no overheat.
- Simply Explode Mode - Characters simply explode when vanquished. 'Simply'.
- Ridiculously Low Health - All characters have a max of 1 health.
- Speed Boost Craziness - All characters move at a much faster rate.
- Super Crazy Knock-back Mode - Damaged characters get knocked back... like, really far!
- Time Bomb Madness - If a character doesn't get a vanquish or a revive in 30 seconds they will explode. Mystery Portal exclusive.
- Character Jumble - Both teams are composed of random characters. When one is vanquished it respawns as another character. The first version consisted of only core classes including Torchwood and Hover Goat-3000. The other version doesn't use the new classes, but instead uses variants. Mystery Portal exclusive.