- Not to be confused with Crazy Dave's Twiddydinkies.
Crazy Dave's Car was an item and vehicle in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. It greatly resembled the car where Crazy Dave's Twiddydinkies is. It was obtained upon recovering The Car Lot, which required the brick and 250 coins. It generated a Gardening Glove every four hours.
—Plants vs. Zombies Adventures Facebook Page
Crazy Dave's Car is similar to the Plantagon and other special buildings, due to the fact that it does not develop coins. Instead, it develops an item, in this case, a Gardening Glove when it is repaired. While the time to generate a gardening glove is lower than other Boosters, 2600 Zombucks is a lot needed to repair the car, along with the four hours needed for the car to be repaired may cost the player in the short term, but the usefulness of being able to move plants makes it an ideal booster to prioritize after The Car Lot has been reclaimed.
- The license plate was written "CRAY Z" in black font.
- In his music video, Wabby Wabbo, Crazy Dave's name is Cray-Z.
- In order to enter the car, Crazy Dave said he needed a brick, but the car was already open.
- Crazy Dave said his car smells like a bacon.
- Even though it is nothing like the shop, it may be the same car from Plants vs. Zombies.