Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Variant of||Super Brainz|
| Cozmic Fists
|Abilities|| Heroic Kick |
Super Ultra Ball
Super Multi Ball
Cozmic Brainz is a Super Rare variant of Super Brainz in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. He was previewed in the Multiplayer Beta trailer, whilst revealed in a screenshot on Gary Clay's Twitter page. His "special ability" is that he can charge up punches. An uncharged punch deals 20 damage. If he charges up a punch to level 3, which deals 70 damage, he will, if the enemy is defeated by the punch, cause a wormhole to momentarily appear behind the defeated enemy which the enemy then flies into before disappearing, making them unrevivable. His ranged attack is not a laser unlike other Super Brainz variants, it is actually a multi-projectile attack that deals 9 to 11 damage per shot, depending on the range. He was the only Super Brainz variant to be unlockable in the beta.
"More than just a strange Zombie in a spandex body suit, with the help of his galactic bracelets, Cozmic Brainz wields powers unknown."
Hold down fire to charge his fists. Foes vanquished by a level 3 charge are banished and left unrevivable!
Cozmic Brainz unleashes a forward or a dive down kick, dealing a large amount of damage to the first plant hit.
Cozmic Brainz fires (as the name suggests) a super ultra powerful ball which deals lots of damage to plants it makes contact with the ball. It can also do splash damage.
Cozmic Brainz spins around rapidly, damaging and sucking in plants he hits. He also gets a small speed boost and a large resistance to damage.
An alternate ability for the Super Ultra Ball, Cozmic Brainz will throw three smaller balls when it is used.
Cozmic Brainz is extremely useful in gamemodes like Team Vanquish, as he can make Plants unrevivable with his attacks, preventing Plants from reviving the victim and subtracting a point from the Zombies. He is also useful for protecting Graveyards as he can make Plants unrevivable so they cannot revive each other while capturing, delaying their return to the front line. He is also useful for stopping Plant teleporters being built as he can make the Roses that are building it unrevivable, so they can't be revived to set up the teleporter afterwards, even if Cozmic Brainz falls in combat.
It is also possible to use some of his abilities to perform this combo: using Cozmic Fists level three to to attack the victim in front of him, a Heroic Kick to launch them, and finally, if possible, unleash the Super Ultra Ball at them as long as you aim perfectly.
Cozmic Brainz is generally considered to be one of the weaker Super Brainz variants, due to his odd ranged attack and his punches being very weak without being charged. Even though this is the case, you should not drop your guard if you're on low health while near him, as he may have a punch charged up and send you straight to the death-cam while leaving unable to be revived. This trait of his level 3 Punch is very dangerous in Team Vanquish if you are badly injured, as his level 3 Punch, although uncommon to be pulled off, will give the zombies a guaranteed point.
- He is the very first zombie overall to have an attack that can be charged and is currently the only zombie that can render a player unrevivable by himself.
- His chest decoration appears to be a constellation.
- His sticker card appears to show him doing Usain Bolt's Lightning Bolt pose.
- This applies to the other Super Brainz variants.
- He, Chomper and its variants are the only characters capable of rendering a player unrevivable.
- Out of these characters, Cozmic Brainz is the only zombie to do this and is the only character that requires a charge-up before he can do that.
- According to a tip, he sends plants into a black hole.
- He is able to send Potted Plants through the wormhole if they are vanquished by his charged up punch.
- According to his stickerbook description, Cozmic Brainz gets his powers from two golden bracelets he wears on his wrists.
- Cozmic Brainz and Breakfast Brainz are the only Super Brainz variants to shoot individual projectiles instead of a continuous laser beam.
- If the player looks closely, then they can see he is wearing a green alien slipper on his left foot.
- In one of the Super Duper Brainz missions, Cozmic Brainz says he builds his muscles from lifting actual planets.
- In the Multiplayer Beta Trailer, the narrator nicknames him "Purple Guy", which could reference the antagonist of the same name from the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise.