Conveyor-belt levels are levels where all the seed packets the player receives come via conveyor-belt, with no cost in sun. For this reason, sun-producing plants are not present on conveyor-belt levels because no sun is required. In Plants vs. Zombies 2, Brain Buster conveyor-belt levels are called Special Delivery.
- The final levels in each area in Adventure Mode (1-10, 2-10, 3-10, 4-10, 5-10).
- Levels 1-5, 3-5, and 5-5
- Mini-games and Canceled mini-games: Wall-nut Bowling, Invisi-ghoul, Big Trouble Little Zombie, Portal Combat, Column Like You See 'Em, Wall-nut Bowling 2, BOMB All Together!, Can You Dig It?, Dark Stormy Night, Bungee Blitz and Dr. Zomboss's Revenge
It's Raining Seeds is not a conveyor-belt Level, although it has a very similar structure due to the fact that seeds are still free.
- Ancient Egypt: Days 4, 8 and 25
- Pirate Seas: Days 8 and 25
- Wild West: Days 4, 8, 12, 20 and 25
- Far Future: Days 8, 16 and 25
- Dark Ages: Nights 4, 10, 13 and 20
- Big Wave Beach: Days 3, 5, 8, 10, 16, 18, 21, 26 and 32
- Frostbite Caves: Days 3, 5, 8, 10, 16, 18, 21, 25, and 30
- Lost City: Days 3, 5, 9, 13, 16, 18 and 32
- Neon Mixtape Tour: Days 3, 6, 10, 16, 19, 22, 27 and 32
- Jurassic Marsh: Days 3, 7, 16, 19 and 32
- Modern Day: Days 3, 16, 19, 25, 32, 33 and 34
- Most Piñata Parties
The player's strategy should differ slightly depending on the level. They should generally plant as many offensive plants as possible as soon as they are obtained to free up room on the conveyor belt. However, saving instant-use or situational plants, such as the Blover or Cherry Bomb, for when it is needed is an excellent strategy. Use them only if your defenses are failing. Also, the player should remember to plant on the leftmost side of the lawn if they have enough range, as there is no need for sun-producing plants.
In Plants vs. Zombies 2, whenever two or more seed packets appear on the conveyor-belt, the frequency of the seed packets given slows down. However, it is possible to speed up the packet rate frequency if the player immediately plants every seed packet on the lawn before any new seed packet appears on the conveyor-belt, including instant-use plants. This can result in planting more offensive and defensive plants on the lawn.
- Sunflowers, Sun-shrooms, Umbrella Leaves, Marigolds, and Planterns never come on conveyor-belt levels.
- The player never receives upgrade plants or the Imitater, most likely because it would not make sense to have them if the player had not decided to purchase them yet.
- The music heard in n-5 conveyor-belt Levels is "Loonboon" (excluding Level 4-5 which plays "Cerebrawl" because it is a Vasebreaker level), while the music played in the n-10 levels is "Ultimate Battle" (excluding Level 5-10 which plays "Brainiac Maniac" as it features Dr. Zomboss and Level 4-10 in which no music plays at all).
- In the iPhone and Android versions, the belt is on the side with the plants scrolling upward.
- The original concept of the conveyor belt was for it to be used to randomly load plants for use on each level instead of selecting plants.
- When playing the final level of a stage, the player will only receive plants obtained in the stage (with some exceptions like Level 4-10 having Lily Pad and Modern Day - Day 16 having multiple plants from other areas).
- Modern Day - Day 16 is the only level in which the player does not receive any plants obtained in the world.
- On the iOS and Android versions of Plants vs. Zombies, the n-10 levels do not play Ultimate Battle Music when played in Quick Play. Instead, it plays the level's regular theme.
- Strangely, Java conveyor-belt can only fit 6 seed packet. The main reason is due to small screen.