|First seen||Sweaty Palms - Level 1|
|Despite mindlessly following Conga Line Leader everywhere he goes, Conga Line Dancer is an independent thinker with startling opinions. The stuff on her recipe blog will blow your mind.|
Conga Dancer is a zombie in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. It is summoned by the Conga Leader in a conga line directly from the grave he spawned. It will keep being summoned as long as the Conga Leader is still alive.
Conga Dancer is continuously spawned from the grave while a Conga Leader is present. The first one will spawn two seconds after the Conga Leader has, but the others after will spawn every four seconds. They will continue spawning at this pace until either the Conga Leader has to stop and eat a plant or if the leader gets killed.
It absorbs 12 normal damage shots, and degrades at 4, 8 (at which point, the feather hat falls off), and 11 normal damage shots, before it dies at 12 normal damage shots.
Despite mindlessly following Conga Line Leader everywhere he goes, Conga Line Dancer is an independent thinker with startling opinions. The stuff on her recipe blog will blow your mind.
- -Plants vs. Zombies Adventures Facebook Page
- Sweaty Palms: All levels
- U of Z: 1, 4, 13, 14, 16, to 18, 21 to 24
- Frostbite Falls: 7, 11, 13, 15, 19, 21, 22, 24, 25
- Mildew Meadow: 2 to 6, 10, 18, 19, 21 to 26
- Grey Matter Gardens: 6, 7, 15, 18 to 20, 23
- The Sever Glades: 1, 3, 6, 12, 14
- The Sand Dooms: 11 to 24, 26
- Zombitorium Manor: 21, 23 to 30
- Reclaiming lots: The Fire Station Lot, The Flaming Lot, The Police Station Lot and The Chilly Lot.
Conga Lines, when they reach full size, will be extremely deadly to try to deal with. Using a Jalapeño to kill them all will leave only any that were rising from the grave, making it significantly easier. However, if no instant kills are brought, killing Conga Dancers quickly is advised, as a group of ten or twenty can overrun most tough defenses. One or two Snow Peas backed up with Plant Perk will help with one or two, but Flaming Peas with some Sweet Peas should be used in later waves.
Although Conga Dancers have the same speed as the Conga Leader, this does not necessarily mean they will follow. If for any reason the Conga Leader is stopped, the Dancers will keep going forward regardless.
- Despite the fact that Conga Leader is Mexican-styled, the Conga Dancer is not.
- It is referred to as "Congaline Zombie" in the in-game tips.
- It is also called "Conga Line Follower" in some quests and in its Facebook description.
- The first official photo of the Conga Dancer has a fruit basket on its head, eyelashes and lipstick, but the final version does not have these accessories.
- There is a rare bug where sometimes it still come out from the grave despite that Conga Leader is dead.
- It can be "unearthed" without encountering it. By using instant kills to kill Conga Leader before it summons any dancers on the first level, the resulting Facebook post will say it is discovered without actually encountering the Conga Dancer.
- Its toughness is as strong as a Conehead Zombie except it is slower when a Conga Leader is present.
- It and Imp are the only zombies in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures that do not have an in-game description.