|Abilities||Zombies here get +3.|
|You are about to enter another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound, but of cones.|
Cone Zone is a galactic uncommon zombie environment card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty class. It costs 2 to play, and its ability gives all zombies in it +3. This ability persists until Cone Zone is overridden by another environment.
It is named after the 1959 TV series The Twilight Zone.
Its description is a reference to the opening narration of the last four Season 1 episodes of the aforementioned series. The original quote is: "You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone!"
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Environment
- Ability: Zombies here get +3.
- Set - Rarity: Galactic - Uncommon
You are about to enter another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound, but of cones.
- Added to the game.
This environment only cost 2, so you can use it to protect your valuable early-game zombies from dying such as Gargologist. You can also use it on Armored zombies like Conehead or Buckethead to improve their survival. Usually, on the early turns, your opponent can have Berry Blast or Fire Peashooter to take your zombies out. However with the additional health, they have a chance to survive that turn and at the next turn, you can play tricks to make them have more health and stay alive that way. However, keep an eye on Solar and Smarty classes that can destroy a zombie or lower their stats.
You want to be careful that if you move a zombie out from that environment, it will lose -3. This can also occur if any environment replaces this environment. If there is a zombie with 3 health or less you want to keep, do not remove this environment or move the zombie as it will be instantly destroyed.
This environment can make a zombie to get more health which can be dangerous if that zombie can be dangerous in a specific deck such as Gargologist in a Gargantuar deck or Team Mascot in a sports deck. In that case, try to replace that environment with one of yours to make that zombie lose 3. You can also move zombies out of the environment using Banana Peel or Whipvine to make them also lose their health, but keep in mind that the zombie hero can play another zombie in that environment.
- The cones in it include those from Ancient Egypt, Big Wave Beach, Frostbite Caves, Neon Mixtape Tour, Modern Day, and Sky City.
- There is also a blue transparent cone in it, as well, but it is unknown where it came from.
- In the Russian version and other localized versions of Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, this card has a mistake in the statistics, stating that this environment gives -3 to all zombies played in it.
- It is most likely that this card was mistaken by the localization team with Sappy Place.
- Its name is an example of rhyming.