Dr. Zomboss' Cone Strike
Nobody suspects traffic cones with BOMBS in them! Drop them on the Plants below and laugh heartily as they get vanquished.
- It is unknown why cones are used in the zombies' Boss Mode, as the plants' Boss Mode got their own unique airstrike, instead of reusing the Corn Strike.
Zombot Drone's Cone Strike
- Rocket Drones and Zombot Drones can be destroyed by their own or other friendly drones' Cones.
- This ability's name verbally sounds similar to its counterpart, the Corn Strike.
Cone Strike in Flag of Power
Whenever you complete a wave of Flag of Power in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, some cone bombs will drop.
- The cones used in the Cone Strike are used as the bombs that drop when playing the Flag of Power mode in the Backyard Battleground in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
- This is the only place that the cone bombs appear in Garden Warfare 2, as both the Zombot/Rocket Drones and Boss Mode are gone in that game.
- Strangely, despite being on the Zombies side, the cone bombs in this mode can vanquish Browncoat Zombies.
- This applies in reverse to the Corn Strike, which appears as the airstrike bombs in Garden Warfare 2, as they can vanquish Weeds.