Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Tribe||Gourmet Mustache Zombie|
|Abilities||When played: All Zombies get +1 /+1 and Frenzy.|
|He's been trying to cut back.|
Coffee Zombie is a premium super-rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty class. He costs 6 to play, and has 4/3. His ability will give all zombies on the field, including himself +1/+1 and the Frenzy trait when he is played. This ability persists even after all Coffee Zombies are removed from the field.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Gourmet Mustache Zombie
- Ability: When played: All Zombies get +1/+1 and Frenzy.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
He's been trying to cut back.
By himself, this is a 5/4 zombie with Frenzy, which is less than a Smashing Gargantuar. However, just like many other cards like Team Mascot, Gadget Scientist, or Toxic Waste Imp, this zombie works best when the lanes are filled with zombies. Also, unlike the former three, Coffee Zombie can benefit all zombies, regardless of what their tribe is. Zombies with high strength can destroy a plant or two with ease and land a hit on the plant hero, provided they don't get destroyed by the plant. Boosting them further with Monster Mash is also a good idea. Do not use Frenzy tricks if you're about to use Coffee Zombie.
Against Coffee Zombie, the best options are to bounce the zombies other than Coffee Zombie, as the zombie hero can just play him again with other zombies on field, or to use Doom-Shroom if the zombies are very powerful. Freezing can help, but the other two methods are better. Instant-kill tricks are also recommended.
- His appearance seems inspired by a stereotypical hipster, or at least shares some traits with one; both have glasses, a plaid design on their shirt, a beard, and wearing headphones.
- His ability to give all zombies on the field the Frenzy trait is a reference to how a high intake of caffeine can result in hyperactivity.
- He wears glasses that resemble the glasses Computer Scientist and Arcade Zombie wear.
- He is the only zombie related to coffee. All other coffee-related characters in the series have been plants (more specifically, mostly Coffee Bean and its evolutions in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars).