|Primary weapon||Orange Burst|
|Abilities|| Potato Mine|
Potato Nugget Mine
Citrus Cactus is a variant of the Cactus in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. This variant was added along with the Tactical Taco Party DLC Pack and is unlocked upon opening the free Citrus Cactus Character Pack.
Slinging orange wedges with a 3-round burst, this prickly fellow vanquishes his foes with precision shooting and Vitamin C.
Orange Burst is Citrus Cactus's primary weapon, which has 24 ammo. It is a three-round burst primary weapon that shoots orange slices, dealing 14 or 15 damage at a medium range per shot and deals splash damage. As a result of the three-round burst, the recoil is high, making shots on target difficult at long ranges.
Potato Mine is a passive attack piece that deals 175 to any zombies that step on it.
Garlic Drone is a drone with five health. It is armed with the Needle Shot and a Corn Strike.
Tallnut Battlement is a wall of two Tall-nuts and two Wall-nuts held together by vines. It can be used to stall zombies or provide cover.
Potato Nugget Mine
An alternate ability of Potato Mine, Potato Nugget Mine is smaller and does less damage. However, it is easier to camouflage and the player can place more of them at once compared to Potato Mine.
An alternate ability of Garlic Drone, Artichoke Drone has 20 health instead of the Garlic Drone's five, armed with the Artichoke Hearts and Baby Corn attack.
An alternate ability of Tallnut Battlement, Iron Maiden is an armored Wall-nut and hard to destroy. It is much stronger than the Tallnut Battlement; its only downside is its short width.
A streamlined juicing process resulting in quicker and more delicious reloads.
Geometrically perfect wedges mean more orange in every clip!
Increased Zest levels for more damage. Zombies hate zest, who knew?!
- Citrus Cactus is the second Cactus that does not shoot needles, the first being the Future Cactus.
- Once the player unlocks Citrus Cactus, he or she will get all the upgrades without having to get them. The same happens with Berry Shooter, Plasma Pea, Chester Chomper and Dr. Chester.
- This and Berry Shooter are the only plants in the game that shoot fruit rather than peas or needles. Berry Shooter shoots blueberries and it is related to berry fruits while this plant shoots oranges and is related to the fruit orange.
- Citrus Cactus is one of the four characters to be sponsored by a product, with the others being Berry Shooter, Chester Chomper, and Dr. Chester.
- In this case, it is sponsored by Aquafina FlavorSplash flavored drinks.
- According to the description, this is the only Cactus variant that is male.
- This, Citron, and Orange are the only plants based on Oranges.