|Abilities|| Potato Mine|
Potato Nugget Mine
Citrus Cactus is a variant of the Cactus in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. This variant was added along with the Tactical Taco Party DLC Pack and is unlocked upon opening the free Citrus Cactus Character Pack.
Slinging orange wedges with a 3-round burst, this prickly fellow vanquishes her foes with precision shooting and Vitamin C.
Orange Burst is Citrus Cactus's primary weapon; all facts below apply to a fully upgraded weapon.
- The base close range damage per hit is 14 and the critical is 15.
- The max DPS at close range is 54.9.
- The base middle range damage per hit is 10 and the critical is 14.
- The max DPS at middle range is 48.0.
- The base long range damage per hit is 10 and the critical is 13.
- The max DPS at long range is 44.6.
- The weapon deals 5-10 splash damage depending on range from target.
- The ammo in a clip is 24.
- The reload time is 2.2 seconds.
- The projectile speed is fast.
- The weapon is a 3 burst weapon.
- The bloom is low.
Potato Mine is a passive attack piece that deals 175 to any zombies that step on it.
Garlic Drone is a drone with five health. It is armed with the Needle Shot and a Corn Strike.
Tallnut Battlement is a wall of two Tall-nuts and two Wall-nuts held together by vines. It can be used to stall zombies or provide cover.
Potato Nugget Mine
An alternate ability of Potato Mine, Potato Nugget Mine is smaller and does less damage. However, it is easier to camouflage and the player can place more of them at once compared to Potato Mine.
An alternate ability of Garlic Drone, Artichoke Drone has 20 health instead of the Garlic Drone's five, armed with the Artichoke Hearts and Baby Corn attack.
An alternate ability of Tallnut Battlement, Iron Maiden is an armored Wall-nut and hard to destroy. It is much stronger than the Tallnut Battlement; its only downside is its short width.
A streamlined juicing process resulting in quicker and more delicious reloads.
Geometrically perfect wedges mean more orange in every clip!
Increased Zest levels for more damage. Zombies hate zest, who knew?!
- Citrus Cactus is the second Cactus that does not shoot needles, first one being Future Cactus.
- Once the player unlocks Citrus Cactus, they will get all the upgrades without having to get them. The same happens with Berry Shooter, Plasma Pea, Chester Chomper, and Dr. Chester.
- Citrus Cactus and Berry Shooter are the only plants in the game that shoot fruit rather than peas or needles. Berry Shooter shoots blueberries and he is related to berry fruits while this plant shoots oranges and is related to the fruit orange.
- Citrus Cactus is one of the four characters to be sponsored by a product, with the others being Berry Shooter, Chester Chomper, and Dr. Chester.
- In this case, she is sponsored by Aquafina FlavorSplash flavored drinks.
- In her old description, it said that the Citrus Cactus was male.
- In an unknown update, the description was changed to refer to the Citrus Cactus being a female, most likely to have this remain true to the class' gender, respectively.
- Citrus Cactus and Citron are the only plants based on oranges.
- Along with Berry Shooter, Chester Chomper and Dr. Chester, Citrus Cactus did not return in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 because she is a promotional character.