Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other versions, see Citron (disambiguation).
|Signature Superpower||Peel Shield|
|Other Superpowers|| Transmogrify|
|Wanted to be a poet, but couldn't find anything that rhymed with orange.|
Citron is a plant hero in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and the leader of the Guardian and Smarty classes. Citron's signature superpower is Peel Shield, which makes all plants so that they can't be hurt for the turn it is played, and gives Citron a card.
- Classes: Guardian, Smarty
- Boss Fights:
Wanted to be a poet, but couldn't find anything that rhymed with orange.
Citron may prove to be a very difficult hero to play as for most players, but becomes quite formidable as you learn how to use him. Due to his access to both Guardian and Smarty plants, Citron proves most powerful in his ability to stall for time and avoid taking damage. His defensive Team-Up plants, such as nuts, will tank a good amount of damage. His Freeze and Bounce plants can temporarily disable priority zombie targets so that they can be properly dealt with later on. He also has the ability to cover all lanes with access to a large number of Amphibious plants, some of which are also Team-Up and can help defend more valuable Amphibious teammates. His superpowers also allow him to stall for time - Transmogrify is great for dealing with troublesome zombies, while Nut Signal, Root Wall, and Peel Shield are extremely effective at blocking damage.
With all these tools at his disposal, Citron should be able to stall until he can bring out the big guns - and protect those guns as well. The Great Zucchini functions impressively well with Splash Damage characters to clear the board. Those valuable multi-lane attack plants should be protected with nuts and other Team-Up tanks, or possibly Peel Shield if none are present.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Citron (PvZH).
- His signature superpower is a reference to Peel Shield in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
- All of the zombie missions that have Citron as the main opposing plant hero have exclamation marks in their names.
- Citron's battle music is a remixed version of Green Shadow's, with more brass opposed to woodwind. This is shared with Captain Combustible.
- His design in this game is based off his design in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 rather than his original design in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- He has the most Amphibious plants of any hero.
- Citron's description references the infamous issue of attempting to rhyme with orange, something that is frequently depicted as being impossible due to there being no words to rhyme with orange.
- Ironically, there are two words that rhymes with orange; those being blorenge, and sporange.