- For other versions, see Citron (disambiguation).
|Signature Superpower||Peel Shield|
|Other Superpowers|| Transmogrify|
|Wanted to be a poet, but couldn't find anything that rhymed with orange.|
Citron is a plant hero in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and the leader of the Guardian and Smarty classes. Citron's signature superpower is Peel Shield, which makes all plants so that they can't be turn for the turn it is played, and gives Citron a card.
- Classes: Guardian, Smarty
- Boss Fights:
Wanted to be a poet, but couldn't find anything that rhymed with orange.
Citron is arguably the least offensive plant hero, as he has the most plants with the Amphibious trait and Team-Up trait with the combination of Guardian and Smarty. This makes his Peel Shield superpower trick possibly more useful than Wall-Knight's superpower trick, Uncrackable, in certain situations. He is all about a combination of offense and defense, and it shall be used properly.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Citron (PvZH).
- Citron's Signature Superpower is a reference to Peel Shield in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
- Citron, Rose, and Nightcap are the only plant heroes that do not have a specific known plant counterpart.
- Coincidentally, Rose and Citron are classes from Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
- All of the zombie missions that have Citron as the main opposing plant hero have exclamation marks in their names.
- Citron's design in this game is based off it's design in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 rather than it's original design in Plants vs. Zombies 2.