Gives Stinky the Snail more energy
|Type||Zen Garden item|
| Cost to buy/|
How to get
|Find in levels by killing zombies|
|Use||Gives to Stinky the Snail to wake him back up|
Chocolate can be fed to Zen Garden plants and Stinky the Snail. When fed to Stinky, he will move much faster and will not fall asleep for one hour. When utilized on plants, chocolate will cause them to drop money at approximately four times the normal rate. Their animation would also speed up.
Once ten pieces of chocolate have been amassed, no more chocolate will appear. But if nine pieces of chocolate are in the player's inventory and two or more pieces are spawned, then eleven or more pieces of chocolate can become available at once. The player can also hack using Cheat Engine to earn as many as he or she wants to.
Chocolates will not appear until the player purchases Stinky the Snail from Crazy Dave's Twiddydinkies.
How to get them
- Randomly from killing zombies.
- Occasionally eating a brain in I, Zombie.
- A streak of three in I, Zombie Endless.
- A streak of ten in Vasebreaker Endless.
- Sometimes after a Grave Buster eats a grave during a night level, or during Versus Mode.
If you want more than 10 chocolates, you must open a game with 9 chocolates. Then, before collecting another one, open a different game. Then, collect one in both games and go to your Zen Garden.
- When chocolate is used on Stinky the Snail, a siren known as "mindcontrol.ogg" in the files can be heard.
- Despite the fact that Chocolate is used in Zen Garden, it is not purchasable from Crazy Dave's Twiddydinkies.