Chocolate can be fed to Zen Garden plants when fully grown and Stinky the Snail. When fed to Stinky, he will move much faster and will not fall asleep until about one hour. When utilized on plants, chocolate will cause them to drop money at approximately four times the normal rate. Their animation will also speed up.
Once ten pieces of chocolate have been amassed, no more chocolate will appear. But if nine pieces of chocolate are in the player's inventory and two or more pieces are spawned in different levels and then are collected, then eleven or more pieces of chocolate can become available at once. The player can also hack using Cheat Engine to earn as many they want to in game.
Chocolate will not appear until the player purchases Stinky the Snail from Crazy Dave's Twiddydinkies.
How to obtain it
- Randomly from killing zombies
- Occasionally eating a brain in I, Zombie
- A streak of three in I, Zombie Endless
- A streak of ten in Vasebreaker Endless
- Sometimes after a Grave Buster eats a grave during a Night level, or during Versus Mode
If the player wishes more than ten chocolates, they must open a game with nine chocolates. Then, before collecting another one, a different level should be opened. Collecting the chocolates in both levels will result in a number of chocolates higher than ten.
- When chocolate is used on Stinky the Snail, a siren known as "mindcontrolled.ogg" in the files can be heard.
- This is the same sound as when a zombie eats a Hypno-shroom.
- Despite the fact that chocolate is used in Zen Garden, it is not purchasable from Crazy Dave's Twiddydinkies.