Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Abilities||When played on Heights:This gets +1/+1|
|It's a growth industry.|
Chimney Sweep is a basic common zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Brainy class. He costs 1 to play, and has 2/1. His ability gives himself +1/+1 when played in a Heights lane. His plant counterpart is Cabbage-Pult.
- Class: Brainy
- Tribe: Professional Zombie
- Ability: When played on Heights: This gets +1/+1.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
It's a growth industry.
This is a good zombie to start your game with, as he only costs 1 brain to use, and has decent stats, especially when placed on Heights.
Whenever you get this zombie into your deck, try to place him on Heights lane, as this will give him a small stat boost. As minor as the boost may appear to be, he can sometimes decide if the Chimney Sweep survives more than one plant attack or if he is strong enough to take out the plant in one hit. Use Camel Crossing or Yeti Lunchbox or any other buffing trick to keep this strong zombie alive, because this zombie might come in handy.
In the late game, Chimney Sweep can be somewhat useful, as its stats are not very good late game, but are feasible in other cases. Foot Soldier Zombie is a much better alternative for the later game to place on heights, as it will activate its ability and has generally better stats. Mountain Climber can work as well, as it has better stats than the other two, and it's in the same class as Chimney Sweep.
If the player deploys this zombie, Using a 1-sun cost plant that can do 2 or more damage is ideal, such as Bonk Choy or Shroom for Two. Alternatively, the player can use a trick if they want to get rid of him.
A Cabbage-Pult can also be a good idea, as it can destroy a Chimney Sweep and survive to the next turn. However, note that Cabbage-Pult costs more than Chimney Sweep, so you still need a way to stop it on the first turn.
- His description is a reference to the fact that, in the Victorian era, children were used to clean rich people's chimneys.
- If the child grew too big, that child would be fired and their job would be handed over to another smaller child.
- His animation is very similar to Tennis Champ.
- When he is summoned, one can hear him coughing.
- The player can also hear him coughing when he attacks.
- This is probably a reference to the coal dust in chimneys which can cause coughing.
- If a Tennis Champ is played, then later a Chimney Sweep is placed, it will make Tennis Champ's boosting noise when she is boosted on heights.