|It's a growth industry.|
Chimney Sweep is a basic common zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Brainy class. It costs 1 to play, and has 2/1. Its effect gives it +1/+1 when played in a Heights lane. Its plant counterpart is Cabbage-Pult.
- Class: Brainy
- Tribe: Professional Zombie
- Abilities: When played on Heights: This gets +1/+1.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
It's a growth industry.
Chimney Sweep zombie gets add 1 add 1 on heights, so always put it on heights. This zombie is very strong for one brain if you think about it, so if you use the trick move a zombie it does a bonus attack it will do 3 damage during its bonus attack and 3 damage on its turn
This is a good zombie to start your game with, as it only costs 1 brain to use, and has decent stats, especially when placed on Heights.
Whenever you get this zombie into your deck, try to place it on Heights, as this will give it a small stat boost. As minor as the boost may appear to be, it can sometimes decide if the Chimney Sweep survives more than one plant attack or if it is strong enough to take out the plant in one hit. Use Camel Crossing or Yeti lunch box or any other buffing trick to keep this strong zombie alive, because this zombie might come in handy.
If the player deploys this zombie, Using a 1-sun cost plant that can do 2 or more damage is ideal, such as Bonk Choy or Shroom for two. Alternatively, the player can use a trick if they want to get rid of it.
A Cabbage-Pult can also be a good idea, as it can destroy a Chimney Sweep and survive to the next turn. However note that Cabbage-Pult costs more than Chimney Sweep, so you still need a way to stop it on the first turn.
- Its description is a reference to the fact that, in the Victorian era, children were used to clean rich people's chimneys. If the child grew too big, that child would be fired and their job would be handed over to another smaller child.
- Its animation is very similar to Tennis Champ.
- When Chimney Sweep is summoned, one can hear it coughing.
- The player can also hear it coughing when it attacks.
- This is probably a reference to the coal dust in chimneys which can cause coughing.
- If a Tennis Champ is played, then later a Chimney Sweep is placed, the Chimney Sweep will make Tennis Champ's boosting noise when it is boosted on heights.