Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Chill Out|
Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, you've got one level to destroy three bobsleds, it's Jalapeno time!
Difficulty: Somewhat hard (Somewhat easy in Bobsled Bonanza)
Chill Out is an achievement available in the iOS, PlayStation Vita, Nook, and Android versions of Plants vs. Zombies. The goal is to destroy three Zombie Bobsled Teams (with their bobsleds) with Jalapenos in the same level.
The best level to do this on is probably Level 3-10. This strategy is quite simple. Just do not plant Spikeweeds. Save them for "critical" Zombonis, that have created an ice trail long enough for the Zombie Bobsled Teams to come. Leave the ice trails behind. It is very good if you have at least two Jalapenos in your conveyor-belt. If the ice trails are long enough, there will be a chance of two bobsleds coming one behind another. Then use a Jalapeno. When another Zombie Bobsled Team comes, use a second Jalapeno. You will get this achievement.
Another good level would be Bobsled Bonanza, due to the sheer amount of Zombie Bobsled Teams that appear; however, using it to get the achievement could be difficult as not all strategies work well with Jalapenos.
- The player must encounter Zomboni to obtain it, except in Bobsled Bonanza.
- The achievement's description is a reference to the phrase said by the Jamaican team in the movie Cool Runnings: "Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, get on up, it's bobsled time!".
- It and Chilli Free are the only achievements that include the Jalapeno.
- The achievement may be named after the actual term "chill out," where someone tries to calm down someone who is angry.
- The zombie shown in the picture is wearing a sombrero, a Mexican hat.
- It is the only achievement whose description does not explain the objective directly. It shows it in a humorous way.