Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Abilities||Do 4 damage to each Zombie here and next door.|
|Explode? Detonate? ... Explodonate!|
- For other versions, see Cherry Bomb.
Cherry Bomb is a premium rare plant trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Kabloom tricks. It costs 6 to play and deals 4 damage to all zombies in its lane and next door when played.
- Class: Kabloom plant
- Tribe: Berry Trick
- Ability: Do 4 damage to each zombie here and next door.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
Explode? Detonate? ... Explodonate!
- ▼ Rarity change: Basic - Uncommon → Premium - Rare
It is a very decent trick, as it can kill most early game zombies in a 3 lane scenario. However, for 6 sun you can get something better to deal with the opposing hero, though it can be used as last resort that a lane is mauled with weak zombies that deal heavy damage.
It can also be paired up with Sergeant Strongberry, as the latter will deal two extra damage to zombies that the Cherry Bomb hurted. This can prove very effective in dealing with amphibious zombies such as Deep Sea Gargantuar and Zombot Plank Walker.
You cannot counter this as it is a trick, so, just try to keep your zombies healthy, and remember to place strong zombies away from each other, so that the adversary hero can only choose one of them to hurt.
It should not be much of a threat later in a game, as you have access to zombie fighters that can survive Cherry Bomb's damage.
- Its description is a reference to Cherry Bomb's Suburban Almanac entry in Plants vs. Zombies.
- Additionally, its appearance is heavily based on its appearance from that entry in the series.
- In this game however, it explodes differently, sending its juices flying everywhere.
- The word "Cha-Boof!" when it explodes references Cherry Bomb's explosion onomatopoeia from Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- At the beach that is the location for missions like Attack of the Tentacles!, on the right of the field there are three surfboards. On one surfboard is a picture of a Cherry Bomb.
- This, Squash and Iceberg Lettuce are the only plant tricks present in the Multiplayer menu.