- For other versions of Cherry Bomb, see Cherry Bomb (disambiguation).
|Time to harvest||Six hours|
|Gem cost||90 or 130|
|Unlocked||Reclaiming The Workshop Lot|
Cherry Bomb is a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. It is an explosive plant, and when placed, blows up all zombies in a 7x7 area. It is the first instant kill plant which the player receives. The player unlocks it after reclaiming The Workshop Lot.
Cherry Bombs have very short fuses. Plant one near a zombie and see what happens.
Facebook page description
"I wanna explode," says Cherry #1. "No, let's detonate instead!" says his brother, Cherry #2. After intense consultation they agree to explodonate.
- Despite what the game says, Cherry Bomb can be buffed by Plant Perk, and doing so will give the Cherry Bomb an extra 2-square range. This bug was fixed in the June 5 Update.
- Cherry Bomb, Jalapeño, Flaming Pea, Bamboo Shoot, and Bamboom are the only plants in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures that can turn zombies into ashes.
- It has a bigger range in this game than any other game in the series.
- When a zombie reaches the end of the path in Road Trip mode or a server-caused Zombie Sneak Attack, the game shows the message "You are about to lose!" and gives the player a chance to buy a Cherry Bomb for around 250 gems to kill the invading zombies.