- For other versions of Cherry Bomb, see Cherry Bomb (disambiguation).
|Time to harvest||Six hours|
|Gem cost||90 or 130|
|Unlocked||Reclaiming The Workshop Lot|
Cherry Bomb was a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. It was an explosive plant, and when placed, blew up all zombies in a 7x7 area. It was the first instant kill plant which the player received. The player unlocked it after reclaiming The Workshop Lot.
Cherry Bombs have very short fuses. Plant one near a zombie and see what happens.
Facebook page description
"I wanna explode," says Cherry #1. "No, let's detonate instead!" says his brother, Cherry #2. After intense consultation they agree to explodonate.
- Despite what the game said, it could be buffed by Plant Perk, and doing so would give the it an extra 2-square range.
- This was apparently a bug, it was fixed in the June 5 Update.
- It, Jalapeño, Flaming Pea, Bamboo Shoot, and Bamboom were the only plants in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures that could turn zombies into ashes.
- It had a bigger range in this game than it did any other game in the series; 7x7 instead of 3x3.
- When a zombie reached the end of the path in Road Trip mode, or a server-caused Zombie Sneak Attack, the game showed the message "You are about to lose!" and gave the player a chance to buy it for around 250 gems to kill the invading zombies.