Cell Phone Zombie
|Abilities||When played: Draw a card.|
|Hang on - he's got to take this.|
Cell Phone Zombie is a premium uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Brainy class. He costs 2 to play, and has 1/1. He does not have any traits, and his ability gives the zombie hero a card when he is played. His closest plant counterpart is Sage Sage.
- Class: Brainy
- Tribe: Professional Zombie
- Traits: None
- Ability: When played: Draw a card.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Hang on - he's got to take this.
- Set change: Basic - Common → Premium - Uncommon
Cell Phone Zombie's main role is to help the zombie hero thin out the deck and have a higher chance of getting more useful cards. As he gives the player no hand advantage at all while having very poor stats even for his cost, it may be more preferable to replace him with Fun-Dead Raiser or Regifting Zombie, as they can draw cards more efficiently. On the other hand, his stats do make a little sneaky use, namely blocking a powerful plant that would otherwise defeat the zombie hero.
As Rustbolt, you can use him in a professional deck with Zombie Middle Manager and Jurassic Fossilhead.
He can also be used to activate Dino-Roar abilities cheaply.
The player can use almost anything to destroy this zombie, as he has the stats of a regular Zombie. However, the player must try to avoid Bouncing the zombie in order to prevent the zombie hero from gaining another card for just 2 brains.
- His cell phone resembles the DynaTAC phone, which is the first commercially available cell phone.
- He is one of the two zombies to hold a phone, the other one being Teleportation Zombie.
- Coincidentally, both are in the Brainy class and cost 2 brains.