Explosive plants are a type of plant. Some of them except for Ice-shroom, Chilly Pepper, Coconut Cannon, E.M.Peach, and the Dandelions are instant kills; they explode to kill zombies and zombies will become ash if they are killed by them (except Potato Mine and Ice-shroom). In Plants vs. Zombies Adventures, when killed by an explosive plant, the animation is the same as if the zombie was killed by other means, such as if a Peashooter killed it. While others function differently with their attacks that causes explosions.
Plants vs. Zombies
- Can kill Vaulting Zombies while they are jumping. (except for Explode-o-nut and Potato Mine)
- Can kill Snorkel Zombies while they are underwater.
- Can kill the whole Zombie Bobsled Team.
- Can kill Jack-in-the-Box Zombies while they are about to explode.
- Can kill Balloon Zombies while they are flying. (except for Potato Mine)
- Can kill Digger Zombies while they are underground (except for Ice-shroom).
- Can destroy ladders (except for Ice-shroom).
- Can kill Imps while they are in mid air (except for Potato Mine).