|Abilities||This gets +3 this turn when you play a Pet.|
|The cat on the left is a Z-Tube celebrity.|
Cat Lady is a premium rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Beastly class. She costs 1 to play, and has 4. Her ability gives her +3 every time a pet is played, but for that turn only.
Also, in the mission KO at the OK Arcade, the player starts with a Cat Lady on the first lane in every battle except for the Boss Battle, which the Cat Lady is on the middle lane.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Pet Zombie
- Traits: None
- Ability: This gets +3 this turn when you play a Pet.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
The cat on the left is a Z-Tube celebrity.
Cat Lady on her own is not very useful, as she has no strength points. However, the amount of health that she has makes her able to resist weak plant attacks.
Cat Lady really shines in a deck filled with pet cards, as she gains strength and will be able to attack plants. However, the downside is that she can only gain strength for only one turn, then you'll have to play some more pets again. So, don't play too many pets in one turn, as you may find yourself in a lack of pet cards when you really need it. Because of this, the player should try and boost her strength so that she can attack without the need of pet cards, such as using Loudmouth, Galvanize, Vitamin Z, Zookeeper, and Maniacal Laugh.
Brain Freeze can boost Cat Lady much more easily, as two of his superpowers, Frozen Tundra and Dolphinado, are both pet tricks. He can use either tricks to boost Cat Lady and do 3 direct damage to the plant hero, or do damage a plant in front of Cat Lady. Immorticia's signature superpower will boost Cat Lady twice, once for the pet trick and once for the Zom-Bats summoned.
Cat Lady is only formidable if the zombie hero uses pet cards, which most likely they will. If they use Cat Lady first, consider attacking, then dealing with her once a pet card is used. However, attacking Cat Lady early could also be beneficial, as she won't be much of a hassle to destroy after. Additionally, Bouncing Cat Lady with Spring Bean or any other Bouncing effect when she gets a strength boost is recommended, as she will not have the strength when played back again.
If the player is using Rose, beware using Goatify if there is a Cat Lady on the field, as she will still gain more strength due to it becoming a pet card. But if Cat Lady is the zombie with the highest strength, and there isn't any other Cat Ladies or Zookeepers on the field, then you are free to use it.
- She is based on the "cat lady" stereotype, which is most often used to refer to elderly women who own a large number of cats.
- The 'Z-Tube' mentioned in her description is a parody of YouTube.
- She might be based on Eleanor Abernathy, better known as The Cat Lady from The Simpsons.
- In the advertisements for Brain Freeze's Ally Pack and Hero Pack, and on the packs themselves, Cat Lady is seen with a black cat on her head. This cat only appears when she gains strength via a pet card or when she attacks.
- She, Orchestra Conductor, Barrel of Deadbeards, Zombie King, and Valkyrie are the only zombie cards that start out with no strength.
- Out of the five, Cat Lady and Zombie King are the only ones that aren't in the Crazy class.