- Not to be confused with Carrot Missile.
- For the version in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2, see Carrotillery (PvZ2C).
- For the version in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, see Carrotillery.
Carrotillery was a plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West. It was based on Carrotillery from the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2, and was bought using diamonds. Unlike its counterpart, it fired missiles at zombies in its lane, which deal 20 damage per shot. It also occasionally fired a large missile towards the nearest zombie, and this missile would get stuck in the ground. It absorbed 2000 damage per shot, and exploded after being eaten, dealing damage to all zombies in a 3x3 area. This attack was similar to its counterpart's Plant Food ability.
- It looks more like a missile than an actual truck, despite its chinese name.
- The missile will also explode when the player digs it.