- For the version in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2, see Carrot Missile Truck.
- For the version in Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, see Carrot Missile Truck (PvZ: JttW).
|His artillery is a rich source of vitamin A and beta-carotene - a fact the Zombies do not seem to appreciate.|
- Class: Smarty
- Tribe: Root Plant
- Trait: Team-Up
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
His artillery is a rich source of vitamin A and beta-carotene - a fact the Zombies do not seem to appreciate.
- Set - Rarity change: Premium - Rare → Basic - Common
- Replaced by Winter Squash in the Rose Ally Pack.
Carrotillery is an incredibly powerful plant, and packs a powerful punch to the zombies or your opponent. However, its health stat is low, and can be easily destroyed. This flaw can be fixed by playing cards like Grow-Shroom to increase its health, or to make use of its Team-Up trait and play Carrotillery behind another plant. Naturally, it is best to use this plant against high health zombies like Smashing Gargantuar, Cat Lady, Newspaper Zombie, Overstuffed Zombie, and Jester.
Although it is a very powerful plant, many zombies can destroy it in one attack due to its low health, making it easier to deal with when placed alone. However, its Team-Up trait means that your opponent usually is most likely going to play it behind a tougher plant. Therefore, playing a damaging/destroying trick such as Rocket Science, Cut Down to Size, or Bungee Plumber is a good idea, as they can bypass the plant in front of Carrotillery. You can also play Beam Me Up to easily destroy Carrotillery if it is not protected. Hot Dog Imp is also a cheap and effective choice due to its Strikethrough trait, hitting Carrotillery and destroying it, even if it is behind another plant. However, do remember that Space Cadet and Hot Dog Imp are going to be destroyed unless their health is over 6.
- If one notices carefully, it has only two carrots and two wheels. Its counterpart, Carrot Missile Truck, has four carrots and four wheels.
- This is the second carrot-themed plant that is not Chinese-exclusive. The first is Intensive Carrot.
- On the advertisement for the Rose Ally Pack, it only has one missile instead of two.