- For the version in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2, see Carrot Missile Truck.
- For the version in Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, see Carrot Missile Truck (PvZ: JttW).
|His artillery is a rich source of vitamin A and beta-carotene - a fact the Zombies do not seem to appreciate.|
Carrotillery is a premium uncommon plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Smarty class. He costs 4 to play, and has 5/2. He has the Team-Up trait, and does not have any abilities.
- Class: Smarty
- Tribe: Root Plant
- Trait: Team-Up
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
His artillery is a rich source of vitamin A and beta-carotene - a fact the Zombies do not seem to appreciate.
- Set - Rarity change: Premium - Rare → Basic - Common
- Replaced by Winter Squash in the Rose Ally Pack.
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Common → Premium - Uncommon
Carrotillery is an incredibly powerful plant and packs a powerful punch to the zombies or your opponent. He acts like a Shellery with higher stats, so use it as you would use Shellery. However, his health is still rather low and as such, he is still very vulnerable to many tricks. This flaw can be fixed by playing cards like Grow-Shroom to increase his health or to make use of his Team-Up trait and play Carrotillery behind another plant. Naturally, it is best to use this plant against high health zombies like Smashing Gargantuar, Cat Lady, Newspaper Zombie, Overstuffed Zombie, Zombie King and Jester. You can also use Brainana to prevent Carrotillery from being easily destroyed from tricks.
Although he is a very powerful plant, many zombies can destroy him in one attack due to his low health, making him easier to deal with when placed alone. However, his Team-Up trait means that your opponent usually is most likely going to play him behind a tougher plant. Therefore, playing a damaging/destroying trick such as Rocket Science, Cut Down to Size, or Bungee Plumber is a good idea, as they can bypass the plant in front of Carrotillery. You can also play Beam Me Up to easily destroy Carrotillery if he is not protected. Hot Dog Imp is also a cheap and effective choice due to his Strikethrough trait, hitting Carrotillery and destroying him, even if he is behind another plant. However, do remember that Space Cadet and Hot Dog Imp are going to be destroyed unless their health is over 6 or they are shielded.
- If one notices carefully, he has only 2 carrot missiles and 2 wheels. His counterpart, Carrot Missile Truck, has four carrot missiles and four wheels.
- He is the second carrot-themed plant that is not Chinese-exclusive, the first being Intensive Carrot and the third being Beta-Carrotina, Ensign Uproot, and Lieutenant Carrotron, as they were all introduced at the same time.
- He is the first plant based on a carrot in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes.
- On the advertisement for the Rose Ally Pack, he only has 1 carrot missile instead of 2.