- For the version in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2, see Carrot Missile Truck.
- For the version in Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, see Carrot Missile Truck (PvZ: JttW).
|His artillery is a rich source of vitamin A and beta-carotene - a fact the Zombies do not seem to appreciate.|
- Class: Smarty
- Tribe: Root Plant
- Trait: Team-Up
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
His artillery is a rich source of vitamin A and beta-carotene - a fact the Zombies do not seem to appreciate.
- Rarity was changed from Premium - Rare to Basic - Common.
If used properly, Carrotillery can be an incredibly powerful plant, especially if the player has plants like Grow-Shroom or any tricks that can increase a plant's health and damage. However, be wary that if you do not have any tricks that can make this plant's health stronger, the zombies can take it out easily.
Although it is a very powerful plant, many zombies can destroy it in one hit, making it easier to deal with when placed alone. However, it will usually be placed behind another plant. Therefore, using a Zombie Trick such as Rocket Science or Bungee Plumber is a good idea, as these tricks can kill it or the plant in front of it. Cut Down to Size can also work. If left undefended, Beam Me Up can easily take out a lone Carrotillery. If possible, take it out before placing a tougher zombie in front of it, as most zombies will be crippled by a single blast, if not outright killed. Also, as of 1.2.11 update, some zombies gained the Strikethrough effect, which can render this plant's Team-Up effect useless, so the player can deal with the Carrotillery easily with these zombies.
- If one notices carefully, it has only two carrots and two wheels. Its counterpart, Carrot Missile Truck, has four carrots and four wheels.
- This is the second carrot-themed plant that is not Chinese-exclusive. The first is Intensive Carrot.
- Before the 1.2.11. update, it can be obtained in Rose's Ally pack. **However, after the aforementioned update, it got replaced with Winter Squash.
- On the advertisement for Rose's Ally Pack, Carrotillery only had one missile instead of two.